New Grower

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by Hippie67, Feb 2, 2009.

1. Hippie67

Hippie67 Guest

Hey all....I am seriously considering growing my own. I have been reading and doing my research....I have Cervantes Grow Bible. Anyway here are my plans....what do you experienced growers think? I want to grow using hydroponics (ebb and flo). The 1st strain I want to grow would be White Widow. Possibly starting off with 5-10 plants. I would buy the seeds(feminized) from a reputable source delivered to an address other than mine. I will build a grow room in my garage, which is attached to my home. The room would be in the back of my garage about 10 feet away from the garage doors. Would I need to to filter the air out of the garage or can I filter the air out of the grow room itself and into the garage? Should I start out with 5 plants for the 1st grow or just go all in with the 10 plants? How much room would be ideal for 5-10 plants and can I get away with a 400 hp light. Any input or suggestions would be great. Thanx in advance.