New Group for Forums

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YankNBurn, Jun 27, 2006.

1. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

So we have all the soon to be mothers gather and form a group on the forum, call em "The Belly Boppers" and we can invent games for them to play like for example:

Lay them on their backs and see how long it takes em to get back up again, can call it the "Turtle Game"

Another fun game would be during thier time they get the ol morning sickness we have them sit there and eat large bowls of poached eggs left a little on the runny side and the last to blow chunks wins! Runner up prize to the one that tosses the largest chunks.

One more would be while they are trying to sleep and during the time the baby likes to kick, place your hand on thier belly and just give a nice little wiggle to her belly and see how long it takes for the baby to kick, the first kicker wins.

2. HippyLove

HippyLove Visitor

you put a lot of thought into that didn't you

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Oh honeslty this sort of stuff comes to me and rather quickly and with great detail.

4. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

When I was pregnant, if my babies hadn't moved in what I felt was too long of a period, I would nudge at my belly and it almost always guaranteed a swift kick or punch right back at my hand. Like "leave me alone, will you? I'm here, I'm fine, now bug off!" [​IMG]

Oh and when the nurse would use the doppler to check their heart beats? It made them pissed off. They would knock right at it, you could actually hear this "thump" on the little speaker. They didn't like anything pressing against my belly.

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Your sure it was not more like "all right lady when we start comming out this little poke shit is gonna be paid back and royally", lol

6. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Hehehe, you could be right! ;)