New fantasy ii

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by Raj123, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Raj123

Raj123 Members

Hai everyone.actually i have a problem.
    Iam 25 year old guy working away from my country.recently i met a guy in social media.we had a hot chatting and then he asked my nude pics.i sent him(without face).he said he likes my body very much.i too asked him send his pics.i also likehis body.day after day we became closer, then he said he wants to make out with me.i said ok and told him about my working conditions.then said we will make out, when there is a right time.i searched in net about anal sex and preparing myself for anal sex by streching, cleaning etc.recently we also had video chat(faces covered).we also said we will have safe sex.i am a virgin and he said he had sex with two girls thst too safe sex and also dont have any experience in homo sex.

Now the recent devlopment is , he said he liked my body very much.wanted to see my face.i said what if he does some harm.he asked "what can i say to anyone, that i am fucking a guy".then we both seen each other faces and he cums seeing my body.now i have some questions.
    1) he said that he wont and cant share this with anyone becoz of involving our both risk of respect in society.is this true??
    2)can he still do it?, if he does what should i do?
    3)i am recording our sessions secretly in case , if he blackmails me.can i use them if he threatens me?
    4)can these video chat in social media apps are recorded??.if yes, can we delete them??

Please take ur time and answer this question.thanks in advance

2. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Super Moderator Super Moderator

My first thought, Raj - if you are that concerned about discretion and risk being revealed, or your picture being used - you should not be playing around on the internet with someone. Yes, the risk is high. People steal other people's profiles all the time -and use another person's pictures in an attempt to scam someone.
    If you don't trust him, or if you feel you are a high risk - then don't do this sort of thing. What reason would he have to blackmail you? you are a 25 year old who has never had sex with someone - It is important for you to be sure you want to do this.
    I suspect you live in an area where finding out you are a homosexual comes with a high risk. Please be careful.

dd788snipe likes this.
  3. Raj123

Raj123 Members

Thank you very much friend.i am thinking to say good bye to him.its good that people are atleast taking time to help others

4. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

It's normal to be cynical about this kind of thing. Bad things can happen. But do they always? Why assume the worst?
    There are relatively safe ways to go about this. Meet him out in public in a place that's slow enough you two can have a meaningful conversation (about that too) but busy enough no one will notice you two in particular. Make it clear you have no plans hooking up that night. It takes the pressure off doing something you (or he) might not be ready for, but still you get to feel out the other guy's vibe.

5. Raj123

Raj123 Members

Thanks for ur reply.i agree always better to assume worst. I will tell him that its better to part our ways.

6. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I agree....you say you are out if your country Raj (India?)......so you have no family to hide from, and if he turns you on and you both want to try, then as soulpoker says above, neet him somewhere public first for a coffee. I've met so many anonymous meets and really, unless you sense something or feel you don't trust, guys just want to meet.... they're horny...haha

and why would he blackmail you aspapasmurph says........just don't offer more personal information than is necessary until you feel comfortable with him.

Good luck, Simon :)

7. Raj123

Raj123 Members

Thank you very much for reply.i will follow your suggestions.

Tags: