New discovery: masochist?

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Autentique, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

On Sat I had an interesting sexual experience, besides it was somone I've been desiring for a looong time without making any move until very recently (hooray for me) it was sorta of a revelation to what gets me off.
    It was a wild ride, really altered mind states and a night that became into the next day's afternoon.
    So we start having sex, and he's very dominant from moment one, which I love, like stay here, pulling my hair, pulling me really hard. Nothing new there, and at one moment, he started slapping my face and I was like ohh what is he doing? he's slapping me.. wtf? but I'm smiling in a really kinky way, because I liked it but I didn't know I like it, so he keeps slapping me, harder and harder.. and It never hurt you know.. it felt good, I was enjoying it, but I freaked myself out and told him to stop, because I didnt understand at the moment.
    So how do you ask someone to hit you again? How do you address that? Because it makes me feel like a total freak, but I cant stop thinking about it.

2. lizziet84

lizziet84 Member

just tell him that you liked it and you'd really like to go and do this again because it was a big turn on!,
    if he new you liked it then he'd wanna please you surely?
    next time you do go for it, use a riding crop, i'd highly reccomend it!!, don't use it too hard because it can really hurt but if you use it gently then the pain is nice and tingly and warm at the same time.
    yum yum!
    ;)
    let us know how you get on or pm me with the results i'd love to know!!

3. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

I'll put in in my list of things to do, this is so new to me that I'm just beggining to understand it. I spend the whole day yesterday reading about S&M... I'm like ohh what should I try now.

4. lizziet84

lizziet84 Member

try as much as you can fit in to your life time i say!!
    go for it girl!!
    ;)

5. Green

Green Iconoclastic

get a safeword and go for it

6. lizziet84

lizziet84 Member

yea a code word is a good idea, find something you both agree on so if it gets to painful then it means stop, i don't wanna carry on no more
    its just a safe guard
    for ya both

7. woodsman

woodsman Senior Member

I say congratulations. You've discovered something new about your personality, and experienced an altered state of mind. I agree with Green and lizziet84, go for it.

8. dirtydog

dirtydog Banned

A riding crop costs money. How much, I don't know, I haven't looked. You can get the same effect free from those plastic rods, about 3/8 " diameter, that are used to adjust curtains and blinds. Make sure the attachment is such that you can get the rod on or off the attach point repeatedly.

Like Lizziet84 says, be careful how you use it. The smaller the diameter of the flogging tool, the more painful and damaging the stroke is going to be. Insist on a safe word, and avoid vulnerable body parts such as kidneys and testicles.

If the two partners occasionally exchange their dominant and submissive roles, that will likely rein in the dominant person from inflicting too much pain.