New Austin Texas Barefoot Group

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by toeluv, Aug 17, 2005.

1. toeluv

toeluv Member

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/barefootaustin
    If you live in or around Austin Texas come join our group. We hope to get like minded folks to share our bare foot freedom. If you're not from the area you are welcome as well.

2. YellowBellyHippy

YellowBellyHippy Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

LOL Im in San Antonio, but feet really kinda gross me out.

3. bfrank

bfrank Member

Why is that? I'm really curious as to why someone would feel that way.

4. YellowBellyHippy

I dunno~ Just one of those weird things... Ya know? Like some people don't like boogers or bald heads... feet just gimme the willies :p

5. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

But EVERYONES got feet.

6. HippyFreek2004

HippyFreek2004 changed screen name

as far as these yahoo groups, please PM me with the link. I'll check it out, and if I think it's appropriate and within context of the forum, I'll add it to the links at the top of the forum :)

Cheers!

7. bfrank

bfrank Member

That just doesn't really make sense. You describe yourself as a hippie and a pagan, yet you say there's some part of the natural human body that grosses you out? Don't you ever go barefoot? I'm sorry, I just don't get it. Are there any other parts of the human body that repulse you as well?

8. YellowBellyHippy

Nope just feet...wish I could love them but I just don't. No need to be grumpy about it, I just don't like feet. Im not a fan of poo either, but thats not really a "body part" I don't mind my own feet really, but I just don't want anyone eles's feet near me ;) Sorry to be the party pooper ;p

9. bfrank

bfrank Member

I feel very sorry you. That's just not normal.

10. GoingHome

GoingHome Further Within

I know a good foot psycologist. PM me.

11. YellowBellyHippy

LOL OMG, Im not normal because I don't like feet? Thats like me saying to you that you are not normal because you don't like hotdogs or fingernails... LOL

WTF do some of you come from? AssLand?

12. HippyFreek2004

hey! bfrank! Leave her alone....not everyone is going to share your fascination and it's perfectly normal to find some things repulsive, even if they are a part of the human body...I don't like the backs of arms and legs...or arm pits...I know I'm weird....but hey...I'M NORMAL....

Anymore accosting anyone on their beliefs, and I'll report you...Just trying to keep the chill vibe of this forum...It's a great place to chill and I don't want it ruined...

13. YellowBellyHippy

*muuuwah* That was a kiss to you!

14. HippyFreek2004

oh thank you! *kisses back*

15. barefootboy1030

barefootboy1030 Member

I have to agree... kind of harsh to say someone is not normal because they don't like what you like. She wasn't even confrontational... you were though.

16. txbarefooter

txbarefooter Senior Member

what I don't understand is why she said that in this post ? the title was NEW AUSTIN BAREFOOT GROUP ..

17. YellowBellyHippy

Your right, I prolly shouldn't have said anything, but I felt compelled to chime in because I live so close to Austin and am always up for making new friends. I thought there might be some cool foot lovers near me even if Im not :)

18. HippyFreek2004

look, for the most part threads stay on topic, but this is hipforums and lots of threads bump around and change topic mid-discussion....way of life :)

19. bfrank

bfrank Member

I have no fascination, as you put it, and there's no way you could reach such a conclusion based on everything I've ever posted here. I'm just someone who thinks going barefoot is a healthy lifestyle. And I do think it is not normal for someone to be "really grossed out" by feet. That is my opinion and I have a right to express it. Sorry you do not share that opinion.

Hey, the only one accosting anyone on their beliefs is you. If you don't agree with me, just say so. But threatening to report me and all that stuff is really going overboard. Do whatever you want.

20. Wellington

Wellington Member

LOL. I'm in San Antonio. I get really grossed out by young moms who like to hold their little kids.