New Around Here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by electrax2206, Jun 4, 2006.

1. electrax2206

electrax2206 Member

Hello everyone! I'm in Alaska and I live in a very little town. I miss living in the big city where I can meet new people all the time. I know everyone here and there's really not many people I can share my opinions with. I want to share my opinions with others. I feel that if I don't I'll certainly wither away in this town of 1500 people. Looking forward to some inspiring conversations with everyone! :cool:

2. R. August Croen

R. August Croen Member

I couldn't be farther from you geographically and still be in the United States, lessin' I was down in Florida, but Welcome!

I've known someone through the internet who lives in Alaska for a long time, though, and she probably shares some of your opinions. Online, she goes by the name of Zander, and she's quite cool. I believe the closest town to her is Homer, but I'm not sure. She's somewhere down on the Kenai Peninsula south of Anchorage anyway, I believe. She can actually see an active volcano from her house, I do know that.

I can direct you to a couple of her internet haunts, if you're interested. :)

3. Ryver

Ryver Member

Welcome! You will for sure enjoy these amazing forums!!

4. R. August Croen

R. August Croen Member

Hi, Ryver! Wow, you've got a real big head! [​IMG]

5. javaman

javaman Member

hi to all... :)

6. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

welcome and have fun.........

7. satch

satch Member

Hi electrax - I'm new too and am also looking forward to meeting new on-line friends. We (my partner and I) also live in an isolated place, but we have a few really good friends within a fifty mile radius, so we are very lucky on that front :)

8. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Alaska, eh?

welcome!

9. fylthevoyd

fylthevoyd Super Moderator

welcome to the forums

enjoy and have fun