New Amazing Revelation of God!

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by Leopold Tuenis, Jan 20, 2021.

1. Leopold Tuenis

Leopold Tuenis Members

No one has to lose faith to God any more!... We KNOW now for sure that our Lord Jesus Christ exists and is alive, through recent Amazing Christian News! An "atom bomb like" study with hard scientific evidence proves it

2. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

From the presentation here, I'm bettin' that this is FAKE, but I guess to prove that I'd have to git me a copy of that Greek newspaper and larn me some Greek. Instead, I'll just rely on faith. To be clear, (1) I believe that our Lord did exist; (2) that Amazing Christian News is a heaping pile of crap; and (3) you're a phony baloney troll. In support of that conclusion, I note that to collect the 2 million, I'd have to refute whatever the amazing revelation of God is. For all I know, it could just be the Bible. Whatever one might think of it, it's impossible to refute, because with God, nothing is impossible. Aw shucks! my faith just cost me 2 million Euros!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2021
  3. Leopold Tuenis

Leopold Tuenis Members

SOURCE: CONSERVAPEDIA

Author

• The publication ("God's letters")[68] is about a man who in 2001 recorded a vision, which contained 132 capital letters of the Greek alphabet that created a quadrangular shape 11 to 12. A study revealed that the text is readable in 115 different ways in the ancient Greek language and parallel it encloses depictions and symbols. Besides, it can be simultaneously deciphered mathematically. The whole process of the deciphering shows off an unbreakable mathematical, geometrical and theological coherence which in the end presents 10 big revealing texts. The vision-text, which has as its principal symbol the crucifix of Jesus Christ, turned out to be the Contemporary Revelation.
    • The German edition of that study ("Der Logos - Der Gottes Beweis"[69]), is published by the same Protestant publisher who also publishes the renowned "German biographical encyclopaedia covering persons related to the history of the Church".[70] And it is broadly accepted by German Christian communities who also represent it through their bookstores.[71][72] Furthermore, the book is registered in the "Index Theologicus"[73] of the University of Tübingen and in other university libraries.[74][75]

4. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

5. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

Whoa! That's vast, man! I'll bet if you turn it sideways, it'll give you some stock tips that will set you up for life! And Conservapedia is your source for that factoid? Say no more! Have they ever been right (in the sense of being correct, not right wing) about anything?

6. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like bowling.