Never been but I'm wondering

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by Philky, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Philky

Philky Members

Been thinking about checking out a nudist park near my house before the summer is completely gone. Never been before, and I can be a victim of unexpected erections.
    What's the protocol with getting a hard on? Unacceptable?

Born25YearsTooLate likes this.
  2. Born25YearsTooLate

Born25YearsTooLate Hunting the mighty whifflesnark

generally, nobody cares unless you're using it to stir their coffee. also, there's a big difference between rubbing lotion on oneself, and 'rubbing oneself with lotion'

generally, don't make a big deal about it (no pun intended) and nobody's really gonna care. they tend to be pretty chill people. If you do wind up with one, close your eyes, take a deep breath and clench your thigh muscles for about 20 seconds.. then relax, it'll help divert bloodflow. If you're 'really' concerned about it. and there's a body of water nearby.. well.. cold induced shrivelling is a thing.

johnshearing and Philky like this.
  3. charlie35

charlie35 Member

It honestly won't be the problem you imagine. Thinking about it gives you a hard on because you've never been. I've been going regularly to one near me now for a couple of years, and wish I went years ago. It's extremely liberating and surprisingly non-sexual. Just go, stop worrying, and you'll see what I mean.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I personally feel like you won't have a problem because when you show up all nude you'll be so size concsious and aware that you'll have the erecrion anxiety and then you'll be living that horrible nightmare. There you are, with a small dick, and they're laughing at you. Ha ha ha. You hear them snickering and you're shrinking ever more and more. :p

johnshearing and Philky like this.
  5. Philky

Philky Members

My deepest apologies for your boyfriends small penis

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Don't be sorry, I don't even have one of them.. Boyfriends.

Philky likes this.
  7. Biggles_Nude!

Biggles_Nude! Hakuna matata.

If you are going solo, a boner would be a red flag to those around you and no doubt this would make you very uncomfortable with the attention.
    If it becomes an annoyance making a regular appearance, pour cold water on it...

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well that doesn't sound made up at all.

9. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

It was me in a blonde wig.

I'm Amanda.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

well that post is gone. now we just look crazy.

11. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I'm content with how things turned out.

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i just feel bad for all the people who have lives on a saturday night, and will never know about this guy's amazing car sex.

13. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

We got the better end of that deal for sure.

14. NISKUNUDIST

NISKUNUDIST Member

If you get a Boner at a nude resort in Canada, just think about how Canada is being destroyed by PM Justin Trudope ! It will Go Away.

johnshearing likes this.
  15. I’mtheonlynudistIknow

I’mtheonlynudistIknow Members

Hang your hat on it.

16. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

Justin gives me a boner.....it is odd that you chose this thread to bring him up....I think you have a crush on ol Justin t lol

17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I highly doubt there is hot babes or hot dudes at most resorts in north America….more likely a collection of obese and generally unremarkable people......I wouldn't want to look at my nuts from behind and I doubt y'all would either....that view certainly isnt giving anyone a boner lol

18. nldn

nldn Senior Member

It is not whether you have one it is how you react. If you then sit cross-legged or lie face down, or sneak off to somewhere where you cannot be seen, then OK. Flaunting it then no.