nesta found some ganja!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by nesta, Jan 22, 2009.

1. nesta

nesta Banned

i haven't had weed of my own since before thanksgiving, but now i do:D:D

of course, its cheap icky weed, but hell....i got some weeeeeed :D

rolling up a blunt for tomorrow night, and a joint for later tonight :cheers2:

quarter of some middies for 40 bucks ain't too bad. looks like it used to be bricked, but what the hell. it'll get me high, and i dont have the money to spend on 50-60 dollar eighths

2. zen_arcade

zen_arcade Banned

very good. I'm dry as a whistle myself.

3. nesta

nesta Banned

before thanksgiving was the last i had any. and the only pot i've smoked since then was when i was on break and my buddies back home smoked me up a few times.

i dont care how bad this weed is. besides, good stuff would probably be too much for me at this point anyway :)

4. zen_arcade

zen_arcade Banned

I smoked constantly from the middle of December to middle of this month when I went back to see my fam for the holidays. some good narcotics too. all over now, I don't have the hookup out here.
    bad weed isn't so bad, so long as it isn't out and out dirt. people who refuse mediocre herb on the grounds that they're too good for it should be shot.

5. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

cool, enjoy!

I actually smoked lastnight for the first time in a while... needless to say I was extremely stoned off of 3 hits, lol :eek: :cheers2:

6. zen_arcade

zen_arcade Banned

I love seeing girls get way too high, so long as they don't get the fear. it's real endearing.

7. prissbaby

prissbaby creepy

I don't get fear, I just am probably not the best person to hold a conversation with while stoned :eek:

honestly though, I forgot how nice it was just to drive around stoned listening to music and smoking cigarettes

8. nesta

nesta Banned

to be honest sometimes i prefer smoking cheap shit. i can smoke more and not get overly stoned, and can gauge my "dose" a little more easily. plus i love smoking blunts, and it feels wasteful to roll blunts of high quality pot.

i can understand not smoking REALLY shitty weed. there has been some ive smoked where it took forevvver to get high, and some which gave me headaches. in general though, i'm ok with lousy weed.

also this isnt the prettiest blunt i've ever rolled, but its 100% in tact and smokeable, and i tailored it a bit so it isn't too loose or too tigh anywhere. it will do the trick. grape white owl, mmm mmm

9. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Shit nigguh, I got so many connects that I don't know what to do with all of em mofos...

(but I'm sick and haven't felt like smoking for the last week)

10. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

Aways nice to score some weed.

I hate being without it myself.

It used to be real frustrating trying to find it.

Enjoy :)

11. nesta

nesta Banned

ah, hey, good to see you're okay.

troubles behind you, hopefully?

12. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

I am glad too.

The situation has not been completely resolved.

However I have it well under control for the time being.

Enjoy your weed. It is always so nice to have it around.:)

13. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

It cracks me up to hear what some people pay...we pay $25 a half usually for good shit. Not schwag by any means. It's one of the perks to living in this shitty ass place.

14. nesta

nesta Banned

indeed i will. but i failed at rolling a joint. failed miserably. the paper is so thin, and it was just a small single paper joint. and it was my last paper. it would actually have been easier for me to roll a cone, but like i said, my last paper. so now i must choose between my blunt and a pipe......

.....blunt :D

15. nesta

nesta Banned

biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch! :eek:

hmmm....i think tomorrow i should go buy one of those little airline-sized liquor bottles of everclear and make myself a single dose of cannabis tincture :drool5:

16. nesta

nesta Banned

anyway, i'm about to go smoke my bluntybluntybluntblunt.

i'm actually a little nervous hehe

17. Kinky Ramona

I forgot to mention, while halves are $25 through our dude, O's are still $60. But shit, that just means more trips to pick it up. ;)

18. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

25 a half but an O is still 60? What kind of Mexican bullshit is that?

19. Kinky Ramona

Haha, well, our guy only sells to us and maybe one or two other people, so...I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not. But I think it's harder for him to let an oz go than a half, because I'm pretty sure he just sells us out of his own stash. He used to be a big dealer, but there was a big bunch of shit with the cops around here around the same time we got raided and since we got raided and Daniel went to jail and still refused to snitch (even though our dude was the first guy the officer asked about), he still gets some for us, too.

20. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

That's pretty cool.

Explains the really good deal you get too.

I get some really good stuff for free from friends once in a while... but the best I've gotten was an ounce of decent schwag for $30, which is still a pretty sweet deal for an ounce.