neewbie here

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by PatrickDuke1702, Dec 28, 2017.

1. PatrickDuke1702

PatrickDuke1702 Members

Thanks for the add, looking forward to meeting some cool people. From the frozen tundra of WI.

2. BarefootedBoy

BarefootedBoy Members

Welcome, and peace!

3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

New users have to be added now?

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i seriously doubt that. it is a common anti-spam measure on some forums though, so maybe he just assumed it was the case here. or maybe he actually is a spammer and that's just the pre-written message that goes out on all forums he joins (i'm not sure if the spammers are bots or actual people, but either way there are obviously generic intros that are pasted into every forum they join).

5. flippedcanvas

flippedcanvas Members

Ppl often refer to a lot of guys out there as being Internet bots or a bit older.
    I think the Internet at times crumbles like wooden chip powder!

6. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

He may just be referring to the confirmation email that activates accounts. At least we have not had to read a long sexual fantasy, so their may be hope yet. Only time (and him logging in again) will tell.

7. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Sadly, every day we see people opening accounts, posting sexual fantasies and then vanishing into the abyss. Joining a site like this is like your first day in a new job, where you need to get to know people and make a few friends. Hopefully, since you are joining in on threads and not trying to shock us with any bizarre fantasies, you will become a member who we will all be happy to interact with.

flippedcanvas likes this.
  8. almi78

almi78 Members

Hey Patrick, nice to meet you. I am also new here, just signed up.