need to make bong - don't have tin foil

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by andrea-, Apr 17, 2006.

1. andrea-

andrea- Member

i need to make a bong but i don't have tin foil with me here. i'm using a bottle. can anyone give me some advice?

2. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

You obviously dont have the propper tools neccesary to take on a project like this. ...And where did you learn you need tin foil to make a bong? Man O Man..

3. Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke

Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke Member

You can use a pen with a metal cap. Twist the cap out and stick it back in backwards. The pen is then the slide. It's not a very big bowl, but it works.

4. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

^ Haha I remember the ol' pen days... thats what I first smoked weed out of

5. andrea-

andrea- Member

i know you don't NEED tin foil in order to make a simple bong.

6. neongreen

neongreen Member

dude one word.......... apple

7. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Yes, you dont NEED tin foil. You wouldnt WANT tin foil either.. its shit. If making a bong is too complex for you, stick to pop can pipes or something easy like that

8. andrea-

andrea- Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A722224

is this ok?

edit: Ok weedpants, you seem to know a lot more than I do when it comes to making bongs, which isn't a big surprise seeing how this is my first time making one. So why don't you help me out instead? What would you say is the simplest way to make a bong, what tools do I need and how do I construct it?

9. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

10. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

yeah go for it

11. kokoyo112

kokoyo112 Member

You sound like a chick at school I know. She was talking to a friend of mine who is a dumbass and thinks tin is good. Nopes.

12. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

they are called papers they work realy good theres many and its easy to hide

13. reefer121

reefer121 Member

or you could buy a bong or just a stem and bowl?

14. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

everyone's going so hard on this guy he just wants some advice on making a bong from household items, chill :). yeah, the pen thing works well, you can also look for small screw-on lids (they have to be like from a contact solution bottle or maybe an eyedrop bottle - so they are small and cone shaped), pop a hole in it, and you're good. really, the only thing you have to actually work at making is the bowl/filter, once you do that you're home free. just keep searching around the house for small cone-shaped objects, shouldn't be too tough. good luck!

15. deadonceagain

deadonceagain mankind is a plague

no one should make home made i mean come on it you have to smoke THAT bad cant wait a day to buy some papers or a bowl?unless you got some insane shit laying around

16. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

it's harder for minors to get these objects

17. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

oh please... dont gimme that bullshit, theres always a way. Kids are just too dumb (no offense to anyone here, just speaking generally) and dont know where to look or what to do

18. 40oz and chronic

i know, i dont really care for papers anyway since i suck ass at rolling, the only thing i have trouble with is fking lighters and pipes. but whenever my bro comes down he gives me supplys of it [​IMG]

19. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

Lighters? Are ya kidding me? I been buying lighters from 7-11 for years, and various other places and they have never said a thing to me

20. 40oz and chronic

WELL THATS YOU! IN MICHIGAN! me in cali...shit they will kick me out asking for lighters or papers, sometimes Wal Mart lets me have them though, but all i could find there were the cheap ass ones... :sigh: