Need some music?

Discussion in 'Live Music Trading Post' started by TheOtherOne3187, Nov 28, 2009.

1. TheOtherOne3187

TheOtherOne3187 Member

I'm new to this site, however have been around the tape trading scene for quite some time now. I have a huge collection of music ranging from Jazz, to Classic Rock, to Classical, to GD, Phish and all that stuff. Just to give you and idea, I have over 100GB of GD, Phish, and String Cheese Incident all separate. I also have a large collection of Umprhey's Mcgee. I'm always looking to trade shows and build my collection larger. Also if there are any specific shows you are looking for let me know and I'll see if I have them. I have no problem giving away a show for free. After all music is meant to be shared for everyone to enjoy! So get in touch with me if you want some music, or just want to talk about music/concerts attended.

2. tacofarian

tacofarian Member

What kind of jazz? any from the old greats? and for the dead do you have columbus ohio shows before 1982?

3. TheOtherOne3187

TheOtherOne3187 Member

From Columbus, Ohio I have 4/19/78 from the Veteran's Memorial and 10/31/71 from the Ohio Theater. As far as jazz goes, what "greats" do you mean. I have tons of Miles and Coltrane, as well as a decent amount of Charlie Parker, Mingus, etc. Give me names and I'll be able to answer better.

4. lsdream

lsdream Guest

I'm interested email me a list chinasfatass@yahoo.com

5. Dorset_Perception

Dorset_Perception Guest

Any chance you have the Dead @ Memorial Coliseum (U. of Alabama) 5-17-77? the jack-a-roe is undoubtedly the best i've ever heard

6. etkearne

etkearne Resident Pharmacologist

Do you have any jazz in the vein of the various Blue Note Label artists like McCoy Tyner and Freddie Hubbard? I would be very interested in that as I am a jazz musician (bassist) and that is my favorite type of jazz.