need plugging morphine advice

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Opiates Fosho, Mar 31, 2012.

1. Opiates Fosho

Opiates Fosho Member

So if I take about 40-60 mg of oxycodone per usual doseage to get high how much of the 2 30 mg morphine pills should I plug to get a good nod? If I'm correct to plug it all I need to do is crush the pill to a fine powder put in warm water on a spoon and suck it up with a oral syringe and inject to my anus right? Never done plugging of anything before just looking for some insight tips and doseage info because I know morphine is way stronger when you plug it and I don't want to OD or get sick.

2. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

3. Opiates Fosho

Opiates Fosho Member

4. happydude_60

Just trying to help. I wouldn't do it myself, but some people swear by it. It sounds like a very odd way to get high though.

5. Opiates Fosho

Opiates Fosho Member

Yea it is slightly odd I could shoot but j have no needle and I know eating it is totally fucking worthless considering the Bio availability is shit compared to others

6. happydude_60

Well, the bio-availability is low, but it's not completely worthless. I guess just up the dose. But I know what you're saying. I had some dude once try to sell me some 5mg Morphine tabs for $5, and I laughed at him. He was trying to tell me it's $1 per mg because it's Morphine, like it's some big fucking deal. Just last summer I got some of the purple 30mg tabs for $3 each, which was actually a pretty good price. Those put me on my ass, low ba or not.

7. Opiates Fosho

Opiates Fosho Member

yea well this kid tried to tell me 15 for a 30mg and i told him to eat shit id rather go to my other guy and pay 4-5$ haha 10 the most for a 100.

8. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

Ok here is the how to on how to plug morphine.

Step 1:
    Take pill and put it in a shot glass. I'd prolly do half of one and go from there. 30mgs morphine plugged gets me going really nice.

Step 2:
    You crush the pill with the end of the knife.

Step 3:
    Take your oral syringe and add just enough water to cover the powder maybe a ML or 2.

Step 4:
    Mix/crush up pill and water solution and be sure it's all as fine as you can get it.

Step 5:
    Pull the solution up into the oral syringe. I usually pull it up and add a drop or 2!of water to collect the remainder of junk left in the shot glass.

Step 6:
    Find a small 2 inch long piece of hose that will attach to the end of your oral syringe this makes administering it much easier as you don't have to stick the syringe up there which is pretty large. I've found aquarium tubing works perfect just be sure to wash the living shit out of it. This part is optional but makes it MUCH MORE LIKEY YOU WON'T LOOSE ANYTHING. If your not actually up there a little with it the liquid will run back out and be wasted.

Step 7:
    Lube up the tube part on the end. Insert tube, press plunger down slow, remove tube.

Step 8:
    Enjoy being SUPER WASTED! Laying on your left side helps with the onset as it gets to your colon quicker.

Step 9:(optional)
    Clean outside of hose and syringe with soap and water but be soft with it so you don't loose the little bit that's left inside the syringe.

Step 10:(optional)
    Pull water up through the hose up into the syringe collecting all the leftover morph.
    Then remove tube and shoot the liquid under your tounge to absorb there for a minute or 2.

Hope this was helpful. PM me if you need more details. Oh and make sure the "shoot" is clear. If you gotta go then go before cause once you get the liquid in the first time it's going to immediately feel like you gotta go. YOU DON'T! IT WILL WASTE IT ALL ALMOST SO DON'T GO TO THE RR FOR AT LEAST AN HOUR AFTER MINIMUM.

9. Opiates Fosho

Opiates Fosho Member

Your the fucking man bro thanks a lot for the help I appreciate it. Everyone on this site fucking rules everyone is so helpful.

10. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

Anything to help out a fell opi sir. I have learned a lot over my years of use/abuse so why not help somebody out. Just e aware when you plug it is basically like an IM shot so even if you dont feel wasted at first let it kick in it can take up to 5-30minutes to fully kick in. Be safe start with a low amount to try that. 25-50mgs depending on your tolerance. I'm guessing your at least on a tolerant level as high as me which is around 40-50mgs of hydrocodone to feel nice all day long. I usually plug between 15-30mgs 30 getting me wasted! 15 getting me feeling pretty high and nice with a hydrocodone taken 15minutes before I plug. So that should give you an idea where to be with dosing a safe amount to.

11. Opiates Fosho

Opiates Fosho Member

alright i just plugged the 40 using your steps so ill let you know how to goes. is there a minimum length i need to get it in there to be effective? or is like 1 inch or so good lol

12. Opiates Fosho

Opiates Fosho Member

OK so I plugged a whole 60 and I'm feeling pretty good a nice body and head buzz feel warm too. I love opiates. I don't think ill ever put them down even till the day I die.

13. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

Hahaha yea honestly when you hit that sweet spot with morphine and if I just lay back and relax the nod can be almost spiritual or trance like. I can literally sit for an hour in my bed like that. If the dog were to move on the bed I would know and be aware but your just eyes closed and in a world of pure bliss. I took an extra hydrocodone tonight cause my back was killing me and i was/am feeling very nice right now. I wish I could stop using them but only cause I wish I wasn't in pain everyday to nessesitate there use. But recreationally they are my favorite and will always have a special place in my heart for all opiates. It truely is love. It is no exaggeration at all to say they are my entire life and excistance. Without opiates I would be in bed all day non stop with pain levels up to 8-10 but with opiates I can actually live my life with pain from 2-8 depending on amount of activity amount of meds taken etc. they are a heaven and hell blessing and a curse. It can't be explained how i feel about them. It's every good and bad emotion all at once. Anybody that's a CPP who has a formally addiction to opiates knows how hard it can be.

14. murgatroid

murgatroid Member

That was a good step by step. I'd like to add some things too. I would put the water in the shot glass first, then sprinkle the powder on top and mix it up. I've had some splash out when I added the water in with the powder already in there.

Another thing for preparation I would make sure there is nothing inside if you know what I mean. Use some shots of water to clear everything out. This way there is less in there to get in the way of the M getting absorbed from the lining inside. Also if you want a little extra increase in effects I would eat as little as I can that day and nothing atleast 6 hours before. I've found this made it stronger for me.

I've found 40-50mg Morphine to be my sweet spot.

15. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

I wouldn't suggest adding the powder after due to loss of whatever percent you left in the old container you used to crush it or on the counter etc the way around that is to just place the tip of the oral syringe up against the side of the shot glass while pressing the plunger down that way it slowly runs down the side of the glass collecting any on the sides. I do this once a day when I have them so I've gotten the method down pretty smooth now. It was hard at first but it gets easier.

16. happydude_60

Yeah, I agree it is a blessing and a curse at the same time. The curse part is only when you don't have them though, lol. The blessing part is that it provides a higher quality of life than I would have otherwise. And I like the feeling too. Not just the glowy feeling but it makes me a lot more energetic.

17. murgatroid

murgatroid Member

I chop it up and scoop it with a blade on a big glass surface. Any loss would be negligible. With my syringe it kind of "clicks" at the end and it creates a splash. If yours doesn't do this your good but I wouldn't chance it.

18. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

The way around that "click" or "pop" at the end is to keep pulling up air after the liquid so that after the liquid runs out there is still space in the syringe. You also want to pull air into the syringe before you actually insert as the air forces any remaining M left in the syringe or the tube you attached is forced out so you know you get all of it. I think I left that out of the step by step.

19. Opiates Fosho

Opiates Fosho Member

Yea that was my first real experience with morphine and I loved it. I plugged 30 then 30 an hour later and then a 60 about 2 hours after that and I was good all day and night and some of the next day. Only downside was I puked one time but I think it was because I got high and ate a whole bag of pringles dilll pickle chips and upset my stomach lol. I had the E 655 peach oblong morphine if anyone was curious

20. hydropersistant

hydropersistant Member

Damn that's a lot! I get the purple 30 ABGs and I did a whole one yesterday and I was wrecked. I couldn't imagine doing that much but I'm glad it worked out for you. M is one of my favorites and nobody really seems to like it unless they are a shooter. So it's rare you here about it.