Need help with my 4 white widow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by cannabis patient, May 3, 2007.

1. cannabis patient

cannabis patient Member

I think there might be something wrong with my liitle 4 ww. Can you guys and gals help thanks. To me it seems like the first two leaves seen wringle or brunt is that normal during that stage when it is young than it will grow out new ones from the middle please help does it look fine or is there something worng. Thanks for your time. Here is the 4 ww picture. Ohh btw Im useing fox farm fertilizers right now. Ph at 6.5 to 7.0.

God bless

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. T.H. Cammo

T.H. Cammo Member

First of all - quit using nutes before you burn them up! They wont be ready for nutrients till they're about a month old. Just water for the meantime.

The first set of "round" leaves are called cotilydons, that is absolutely normal. They are what is left over of the seed when it opens up.

3. cannabis patient

cannabis patient Member

Thanks a lot for your time and help. Very much appreciated

God Bless

4. M4N14C42O

M4N14C42O Cannabis Connoisseur

as T.H. said.......no nutes yet.....but they do look like healthy lil' seedlings.

5. BudBill

BudBill Dark Helmet

As Maniac said that TH Cammo said... :)

When you do start to use some nutes start off at no more than 1/2 strength and work up from there.

Overwatering and over fertilization are the most common pitfalls.

Good Luck!