need help with 80"s???

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by oxy420lover, Feb 5, 2009.

1. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

hey i picked up last night 10 80's for 25$ a pop and my guy was telling me that he could get the generic 80's the ones with the 596 on one side and on the other side the M imprint for 10$ a pop... does anyone have any experience with the generics that they can share,and is it worth it to get them?

2. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

So now you're saying that for the price I paid for an OC30 I could have gotten 3 generic 80s? I might just give up opiates at this rate :p

3. TooCrisp

TooCrisp Member

generic's are pretty much the same as brand name, its the same active drug. only difference is some generics are uncrushable and you cant bump them, which sucks i guess if thats your thing. but for $10 dude thats like robbery. isn't that pharmacy price or very close to it?

4. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

I thought all the generics or off the market now..
    Guess there are a few around.. But not up here

5. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

have any of u tried them?any info on them?

6. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

ive had them before, and i think kilo has gotten them also. Theyre great for parachuting, not too great for bumping, it crushes up pretty good, but gels up a little bit once they go up. But i mean 10 b ucks a pop? thats insane, i would totally jump on that offer. if you dont buy those, thatd be a bad choice.

7. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

They are the new generics. You can't inject/snort them, as they gel up when they hit moisture. They sell for cheaper because of this, and because they are about half the price of the name-brand at the pharmacy.

8. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

Still thats 8mg/$! such a good deal. you will have so much you wont even need to snort em

9. Euphorial

Euphorial Member

Oral works better anyway.

10. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

ok i just bought 10 regular 80's for 25$ a pop and when i finish them i will buy the 10 generics for 10$ a pop and will let u all know what i think... And what do u guys that have tried them think r they just as strong as the regulars or not really? thank u all for your help...

11. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

25 dollars for an 80 is a rip off.

12. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

25 dollars for an 80 is a ripoff? Where? People around here would litterally kill to get an 80 for only 25 bucks.

13. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

^^^ False ^^^

14. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

What? My statement or prones? Cause around here people pay like 40 bucks for an 80. 25 sounds pretty good to me.

15. oxy420lover

oxy420lover Member

25 for an 80 is not a rip off u dont know what your talking about...its the cheapest i have ever gotten them for and i have been picking up for a long time... R u also going to tell me that 10$ for a generic 80 is also rip off? LOL

16. Guitar

Guitar Senior Member

? how in the fuck is that a ripoff? what was the point of your post?