Need Help Deciding

Discussion in 'Synthetic Drugs' started by Blinky, Jan 29, 2009.

1. Blinky

Blinky Member

Okay - here it goes. I have been able to save a little bit of money - so I wanted to here your suggestions. Should I:

1. Go to one source and get a combo pack of 1 Gram 4-FMP, 1 Gram Butylone, and I Gram Mephedrone or

2. For Approximately the same price I could get 500mg of 2c-e from another vendor or

3. edit

I was leaning more towards #1, but then again I've been wanting to try 2c-e for some time. Sorry for being so indecisive. I don't think I'l do #3 at this time just cause.

2. binary shadow

binary shadow Visitor

#1 sounds like the best deal from a value stand point.

3. Meretrix

Meretrix Member

#1 sounds good but all those sound mediocre except Butylone, and they all have quite high doses, so not a great value.

#2 sounds like you're not getting nearly as much but 10-20mg (Maybe more) is a 2C-E trip so that is approximately 25 trips (20mg each time, but you'll probably be using less) and 2C-E sounds like an amazing chemical to me.

#3 sounds so-so, not so much of a fan of MDMA, but the LSD sounds good :D

I've never done LSD so I'd say #3 for me, but it sounds like #2 sounds the best.

:cheers2:

4. Blinky

Blinky Member

Yeah - but for some reason I like speedier - more up chemicals - tripping is cool, but sometimes quite a workout for the old noggin. :) So that's why I was leaning towards #1 - more speedy, up and euphoric type chems.

5. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

I dont know the price/effects of option 1, but between option 2/3:

2 is enough to provide multiple trips
    3 (lsd) is a great experience, but if the same price as 2), is likely overpriced

6. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

id get the 2c-e personally if i had to choose. depending on where ur getting the 2c-e you could prob jus get 250mg and 1g of meph(if its the vendor im thinking of)

7. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

if i knew where to get lsd, i'd get that. that shit's tried and true, who knows what 2ce does to your body/mind. it does seem a little pricey for the acid, but that's to be expected if you're talking about an online vendor.

2ce is a great trip though, don't get me wrong, it just gives me a headache.

i don't know anything about the chems of option #1

8. Meretrix

Meretrix Member

Then go for 1, no point in buying that much 2C-E if you aren't going to enjoy it all. :cheers2:

9. Mystical815

Mystical815 Member

hey blinky seen you on UD here and there, its funny I was also trying to decide on either the #1 special or some cid. Think I will go with the doses cause I don't care for stimulants too much but I was also thinking to ask the other source if they would do 4FMP, Mephedrone, and Methylone instead of butylone since they had those 4 in special combos every other way, I think methylone instead of butlyone would make the deal much sweeter if its the same price. Let us know what you choose

edit: also 2C-E is amazing I'd go for that if I didn't already have it

10. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

buy the 2c-e and then dont ever ever EVER sell me a small ammount, like 60 mgs.

11. ODB

ODB Member

Careful with the molly and cid online, lots of scams out there.

12. Superpimp

Superpimp Member

way to many scams, its pretty sketchy

13. Blinky

Blinky Member

Actually, "edit" - I've used before and I know they are legit. Please no pm'ing me for the source, I was already burned once by a guy on this board named "e lover" in a trade for the source. I am not trading the source for anything and with a company that I KNOW is legit offering those products - I do not want to share it with anyone considering "Loose Lips Sink Ships". Sorry, but when the guy lied to me about trading and just stopped answering my private messages I got kind a pissed.

14. Superpimp

Superpimp Member

shity deal bro, elover was a douche shoulda seen it commin

15. Funkateer

Funkateer To swing on the spiral

never ran across e lover

but as far as im concerned exeexe can suck a fat cock he stole 100 from three o my friends on here

16. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

It's not easy for us to help you decide without a price...to be honest.

I have no idea what either of the first three on #1 are, though, haha.

At least with 2C-E, you might be able to dump some off since it's more familiar, and make the majority of your money back and still get psychedelic for a while.

On another note...I really had NO idea that sources online were real that sold actual MDMA. My quest begins.

17. Meretrix

Meretrix Member

I'm pretty sure you can get just about anything online. It's just risky.

18. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

jus wait for one of those private invites ;) like a kid in a candy store man
    :cheers2:

19. ODB

ODB Member

A candy store ran by pedophiles.....

20. Blinky

Blinky Member

That's kind of a dark statement. That's definitely the glass is half empty point of view.