need experienced help...

Discussion in 'Cannabis Outdoors' started by budblower10, Jun 12, 2006.

1. budblower10

budblower10 Member

ok, i have a pretty simple question/request, it may have been asked b4, but i got alot of contradicting inputs from people i have asked. i want to know from some1 who has experienced it or has heard from some1 who has done it. Im planting some plants 2marrow and i wanted to know if any1 has ever started a grow in june, and if so, what were the end results. I live in Baltimore, MD so my normal grow season is from may until september-october or so. So its now june 12, so they would be about 2 1/2 months old when they would start to flower in late august or so. Im jus wandering if its still possible to get a respectable yeild? What did your plants yeild when started late...? does it mainly depend on the strain/genetics or does the lack of time extremely limit the possible yeild? thanks alot, anyone who has went thru this situation please help.

2. cotter builds

cotter builds Member

i live about 50 miles south of you...ive had plants flower in late july early august....i just planted some a week ago and theyre about an inch and a half high and three out of 6 have four leaves. then again i live in a much more humid climate than you.

3. sweetj17

sweetj17 Member

Hey budblower, I live in southwest michigan and I didnt start until actually 1 day after my graduation-june 2nd. im confident that it wont be too cold before they are ready to harvest, and if it does get too cold, I'll chop them early in the year. I dont know if were near the same latitude or what but maybe so just be optimistic.

4. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

Quit talking about it and go ahead and plant them.

You won't yield as much as if you had planted last month, but you'll still get some.