Need Advise.

Discussion in 'Birth Control' started by Lando, Nov 20, 2019.

1. Lando

Lando Members

Alright so long story short. Im 19 currently in college and work a a grocery store. My manager is around 36 and really good looking. Not sure how it happened but we ended up having sex last Monday on my closing shift. She initiated it (not that I was resisting in any way lol) but I didn't have a condom on. I thought she was on the pill or something but when we were done she started getting really worried that I busted inside her. Saying how she's not on the bill and idk if she's religious or something cause she said she doesn't believe in abortions. What do I do lol, if I have a kid with her I'm moving to china and never looking back haha. But seriously how illegal would it be too like slip a birth control in her water if that would even do anything.

2. Congrats on the pregnancy.

Grand prix likes this.
  3. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

I put up a post last week about a morning after pill. Actually more days than that, just what they use to be called. I am not very good on doing searches here but if you were talking about Monday being day before yesterday I think she would still have time but needs to get a move on. These are available OTC (no prescription). Get her to a drug store and ask them. I know Walmart has them.