Need advice

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by madlib2010, Apr 6, 2013.

1. madlib2010

madlib2010 Guest

I need some advice on what opiates or benzos might be suitable replacements for my current activities.

What I'm currently doing: I'm using x3 vics 5/500. I potentiate with tonic water, white gf juice, tagamet, benedryl, dxm, aleve, tums. I've found that x4 vics just put me out cold. So, 15mg seems to be my perfect spot. I use this setup to induce two things:

1) a slight nod/euphoric/relaxed/serene feeling that allows me to enter trance/hypnosis relatively smoothly
    2) as a sexual inhibitor or orgasm delay mechanism in sex/masturbation with my gf (sorry if i'm too weird lol)

I do this about 3-4 times a month (no more than once a week), and I don't use at all in between sessions.

I'm going to run out of my 5/500 stash soon and I need to find a replacement. I don't have a script. So, I'm considering switching to another slightly easier to obtain opiate like codeine or tramadol or possibly even a benzo like xanax. But, I'm not sure if i can get both 1 & 2 with some other combo of potentiators/drugs.

Like I said, I only do this about 3-4 times a month at most. So, I'm not too worried about addiction or tolerance build up. My biggest concern is being able to find something without an Rx from an online source.

Any advice as to what I should look for or try?

Peace :afro:

2. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

You can't obtain any type of opiate or benzo in the U.S. without a prescription. So your options would be to get something online or from another person who has a script. That's really about it.

3. MattFish

MattFish Guest

Taking too much Tramadol will make you lose your sex drive and makes it extremely hard to orgasm.

-For the euphoric effect, stick to an opiate.
    -For the delayed ejaculation you could try valium, benzo, or a low dose of tramadol.

I'm just curious, you said "I potentiate with tonic water, white gf juice, tagamet, benedryl, dxm, aleve, tums." What does this mean?

The effect your getting is from the hydrocodone, not from the combination of any of those other things.

In the future, be careful mixing grapefruit juice and xanax if you plan on using that in the future.