Need advice on this girl.

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by Herrwibi, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Herrwibi

Herrwibi Guest

Ok so this girl added me on facebook acouple of days ago, i accepted and watched till she was online to speak to her thing were going well but all of a sudden she looks at the message and doesn't reply. So i wait till next day and i never double text someone but i thought there was no harm and ask her hey how are you?, she started off from where we left off from the day before we had a good conversation full of questions back and forth i fell asleep and she looked at it today as i can see on facebook chat but yet again no reply.

am just not sure what to do, do i leave her to message me this time or just give her a little message to nudge her along?

Thanks.

2. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Let her message you if she wants to, don't be needy and desperate.

3. autophobe2e

autophobe2e Senior Member

the point of fb chat and texting are that they are a relaxed, informal medium. if you have anything really important to say, say it with actual, orally produced words, if your just chatting, then use chat and text things, but don't fall into a pit of paranoid despair every time someone doesn't reply to what you say straight away. its supposed to be a relaxed form of communication, the point being that you don't necessarily need to ask permission or let someone know when you are busy, or distracted, or left the room to get a cup of coffee, the point is that you can type/wirte at your own pace, as appropriate to your situation. so just be relaxed about it, trying to figure out why someone isn't replying to you is impossible, she could have just been attacked by ninjas for all you know, don't sweat it.

4. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

Never have conversations with girls via texts or Facebook chat. Ever.
    The only reason you should ever be texting a girl is to meet up. That's it.
    If you are interested in her then all your "good conversations" should be in person.