need advice on hydrocodone apap 5-500

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by SnicklefritzSmoker, Feb 14, 2009.

1. SnicklefritzSmoker

SnicklefritzSmoker Guest

I had surgery yesterday and was prescribed hydocodone apap 5-500. i have built up a a small tolerance to opiates from doing roxy 30s, so im wondering how many i should take of these to relive me of my pain?

they first gave me darvocets but those didnt do anything.

would i feel anything off 2 or 3?
    :confused:
    how many can i take without getting sick or having liver damage?

2. weallhumalong

weallhumalong Member

what kind of tolerance do you have? (how much oxy were you taking at once)
    you are most likely not going to feel anything from 2 or 3, you might as well try and find yourself some more roxis. I think the maximum daily dose of apap is somewhere around 4000mg though i might be mistaken..but yeah that would be 8 pills.

3. SnicklefritzSmoker

SnicklefritzSmoker Guest

i would usually do one 30 mg at a time sometimes two. i would do them a couple days in a row and then it would just be on and off for a couple days. i know thats nothing compared to what some people take but the problem is these vics are not working at all so i dont know what to do =/

4. Morphoxycode1

Morphoxycode1 Member

Yeah, vike doesn't compare to that much oxy! You can always call the doctor and let them know you're still hurting and they may prescribe Percocet. It's Oxycodone, but not as strong as Roxi...may help with the hurt somewhat. This is one of those cases where taking opies can bite you back in the ass! Hope it all works out allright.

5. Morphoxycode1

Morphoxycode1 Member

Oh yeah, Humalong is right, 4,000mg is the max dose of acetaminophen over a 24 hour period.. I wouln't go over that for the sake of the liver.

6. InstantGratification

InstantGratification Banned

You could always CWE the whole thing.

With an oxy tolerance like that, you would need about 50-70mg of hydrocodone.
    That would be 10-14 pills.... So I recommend you CWE.