need a woman to be open and give opinion

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by tito4ever, Jan 29, 2020.

1. tito4ever

tito4ever Newbie

ello , I have been with the same woman over 26 years and she is the only one to have seen my Penis and i am not sure she would tell me the truth about my size not to hurt me ! would you tell me what you think ?Pls

2. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Tito - what difference does it make. If she's happy that's all that matters. Sounds to me you're looking to have your ego stroked - along with something else!

Grand prix likes this.
  3. tito4ever

tito4ever Newbie

not at all

4. Claire Baire

Claire Baire Members

Guys worry about dick size way too much. You can't do anything about it so why worry bout it? Just focus on making her feel sexy and makin her cum and youll never have to worry.

5. bry75

bry75 Members

Exactly

joker69 likes this.
  6. Mike1000

Mike1000 Members

Can you honestly say that, all things considered, you could be with a guy long term if he had a small penis? C'mon be honest now..and if that's the case- wanna go out?

Percyjackson1790 and Blvclee like this.
  7. Angela36

Angela36 Members

Agreed. But I find it strange he starts to worry about it at this point. I wonder what he's really trying to get at.....

8. NubbinsUp

NubbinsUp Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You say it's a "need" for you. I don't know how Abraham Maslow missed highlighting that one in his Heirarchy of Needs. He didn't mention it in his 1943 paper on the subject, and it probably just slipped his mind.

[​IMG]

9. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

It's not the size of the wand that matters, it's how the wizard uses it that counts

DaddysGirl likes this.
  10. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

My wife says she had had dozens of dicks bigger than mine. Ske lived with and dated black men exclusively for about 15 years. I just laugh and say why the fuck didn't you take videos or at least pictures. Don't feel bad there are always bigger and smaller than yours and mine and there are always tighter and looser that hers. Just use it in good health my friend.

Percyjackson1790 and joker69 like this.
  11. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

It's been proven women select larger penises to mate with when presented visual displays of different sizes. The largest penis presented is usually selected for a one time interlude. When selecting from a panel of different sizes women will select the next size down from the largest for a long term relationship. But this is only a visual selection process. As far as an emotional selection the owners personality of the penis plays the important part. Therefore size will not matter if the penis owner and woman mesh in personality. Basically after 26 years with the same penis she must be satisfied with the size and has no need to offer an opinion regarding that size. So fuck it, or fuck her with what you got because you can't change it anyway.

Darkheart88 and Percyjackson1790 like this.
  12. Escierto

Escierto Members

My girlfriend doesn’t care about my dick size. Actually she is always happy that her cock is bigger than mine. She says that gives her the right to be the top in our sexual relationship. I am happy with the situation lol

[​IMG]

Maximillian1 and bry75 like this.