Need a Job!

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by ~MorningManiacMusic~, Jun 15, 2006.

1. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

Can somebody list some places that don't drug test?Please?I only know about 2,and their both pretty far from my house and I have no car,well I do but it doesn't work.I need a job,but I've been smoking alot recently.I can stop smoking but I usually end up getting drunk,then blazing a phat one with a friend...haha

2. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Restraunts... Hotels... Bars...

3. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

I've seen a list before, but I don't know where. I'm looking for it on google.

4. Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke

Pollak_Lost_In_Smoke Member

I have never been drug tested for a job. I've worked in restaraunts, YMCAs, Construction, and Garden supply stores. I think your best bet is a restaraunt they tend not to drug test, or just try and get a job with like a neighbor or family friend that they wouldn't even think of drug testing you.

5. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

6. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

Thanks for the replys.:)

I live next to alot of restraunts...I'm going to try Sizzlers.Barnes & Nobel too...

7. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

It all varies depending on area. Most resturants, super-markets, just about everything in my area drug tests because it's a pretty highly drug-abused area.

Just stop smoking for a bit.

8. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

I'd love to work in Barnes and Noble or Books-A-Million. It's so damn quiet. Just chill and read magazines and check people out.

9. Naturalhi

Naturalhi Great hairy ape

You're 19 so dope is so important that you'll let it keep you from getting a higher paying job now, and a career for latr? It's sad that there is much drug testing today, I'm glad I'm out of that rat race! But I did stop smoking dope for 10 years after they started random testing on all truckdrivers.

10. The_Javican

The_Javican Member

i used to work in a denny's. it was the best, cause i would just get REALLY high and make tons of food for myself :D

11. sourdiesel06

sourdiesel06 Member

Just get a job where you can get paid under the table, like at a mom and pop store or something.

12. wonderboy

wonderboy the secret of your power!

^^ good advice... domino's pays you cash every night, under the table, good money too (im a pizza guy)

13. CreamPuffWar

CreamPuffWar Member

My friend who lives in PA works as a delivery guy for a local pizza shop. According to him, any time during his shift (assuming he's high), he'll ask his friends to order a pizza, then when he attempts to deliver it, they won't answer the door. As a result, he'll get the pizza for free. :)

14. Yoseff

Yoseff Music Addict

I've got the best job ever! hehehe

It's a tiny little cafe/restaurant thinger in town here, and I get paid completely under the table and toke it up with the boss dude during work.

15. Jahagafut

Jahagafut Member

Not many places do, and if they try to, tell them you refuse to take the test as you value your privacy or some bullshit, then if they refuse you, you leave.

And if you wanna try another time, cut your hair:)

16. Monsieur

Monsieur Member

move to Amsterdam and work in a coffeeshop [​IMG]

17. Jahagafut

Jahagafut Member

Yes please.

18. tculi

tculi Senior Member

most pizza places dont test, and my brother used to work at a movie theatre and they didnt test.

19. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

my friend dilivers pizzas and they dont test him...and i used to work for the movies and they didnt test me.
    so these are pretty much confirmed.

20. KParker730

KParker730 Member

God i am gonna work at king soopers (the same as kroger basically) which is a grocery store for u people that live far away, and they are giving me a drug test AT the interview! thats the only place i have gotten called back also :( so i basically have no choice but to stop smoking for a little bit