necrophilia

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by wiuf, Apr 3, 2007.

1. wiuf

wiuf Member

we need a necrophilia sub-forum. :)

some people (such as myself) are underrepresented.

2. Slothguy

Slothguy Member

While we're at it we also need beastiality, incest, and scat forums...

(by the way, I hope you're joking about the necrophilia forum)

3. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

i think it falls under real kinky dude

4. wiuf

wiuf Member

how come spanking has it's own subforum and not necrophilia?! are you proposing that having a sensual relationship with a rotting corpse is somehow "not right"? necrophilia has a long and colorful history dating almost as far back as humanity itself.

and no, we shouldn't have a beastiality, incest or scat forum. those would be revolting. I know some backwards people in the South still frown upon it, but how anyone can think necrophilia is anywhere near as disgusting as those is beyond me. :$

5. Allonym

Allonym cheesecake slut

spanking was apersonal subforum once upon a time, got abandoned and so thrown into L&S for all to see

6. Bongish

Bongish Banned

yeah, I agree. fucking dead chicks is HOT!

7. Lainey

Lainey Member

isnt it hard to get it in? i mean.. do ya use lots of heated lube? i wish men died with boners

8. WalkTheSky

WalkTheSky Member

9. Marija

Marija Senior Member

maby you should make a poll how many people will be interested in that kind of sub-forum, so if it has interest than make a sub-forum, if there are only 2-3 people that would like to talk about their necrophilia experiences than opening that sub-forum will be useless

10. Leslie

Leslie Member

I see sexy naked dead people,lol.

11. maskan

maskan Member

I can honestly say I've never, EVER been this disgusted just by two little sentences.

12. fexurbis

fexurbis Member

lol. Men DO die with boners! And I'm not playing either...Have you never seen war pictures or serial killing pictures or whatever?

My mom is a doctor, I know for a fact. When men die, immeidately after their death, their cock is hard...

If you want I'll write a will so you can fuck and suck me after I die...lol.

13. toolmaggot

toolmaggot Nuts Go Here.

Yeah, haven't you guys seen Clerks?

Duh.

14. Grim

Grim Wandering Wonderer

Yeah a necro forum is pretty bloody likely. Go ahead and email Skip with a polite request :)

15. yum "Grub Girl"

16. benotfree

benotfree Member

Necrophillia: crack open a cold one

17. Lainey

Lainey Member

funny thats one of those movies iv seen a dozen times and have yet to remember a single scene

18. oh my god.

no... just... no.

19. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

in clerks she fucks a dead guy in the bathroom.

20. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

oh wait clerks was already brought up sorry :p