ne 1 on here that wasn't on the old forums?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by We_All_Shine_On, May 9, 2004.

1. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Well...then you didn't read all of my posts... go do a search... before writting.

2. We_All_Shine_On

We_All_Shine_On Senior Member

R1pcurl, sir rubbin makes good posts...

and yeah sorry for the heat Funky

3. kaboom666

kaboom666 Member

GO YOU GOOD THING :D

4. cadcruzer

cadcruzer Sailing the 8 seas

yea im new not grouchy jus new you can do whatever u want as many times as u like ill never complain, hope to hear more from ya dont let any1 discourge u from coming here.

5. xoxliannexox

xoxliannexox Member

yipee! wahoo!

6. sergio

sergio Member

Hi I'm a new new member. Actually I only came on here because I was covering a story on Paul McCartney and it had a sixties line through it. The people who spoke to me were really helpful and gave me some excellent leads. So shine one guys.

7. sergio

sergio Member

Sorry that should have read shine on...it only takes a minute babe/ McAarthur Park is beautiful in the dark/ All the sweet green icing running down/ Someone left the cake out in the rain/ I don't think that I can make it/ Cos it took so long to bake it/ And I'll never have that recipe again/ It's all too beautiful/ Hope I die before I get old/ Talking about my generation/ We skipped the light fandango/ Turned cartwheels across the floor/ There must be some kinda way out of here/ Said the joker to the thief / Sharif don't like it/ Rock the Casbah...and so on