Nazi Youth

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by wooleeheron, May 15, 2019.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Nazi is one who supports nationalistic and single race/religion goals for their own country. The idea that you are genetically a different animal or that socially you are more intelligent. With these views Hitler and his party are often role models.

The Swastika has meaning prior to Hitler's use but it's meaning is only attached to Hitler in the modern world. Although there are many examples prior the Nazi party's existence of art and architecture that use the swastika that still exist today. We can't deny it's historical meaning and many people would like to take back the meaning in a way to kill of the power of Nazi's. But that's a hard thing to do when the only people who display it love Hitler and his goals for their own nation.

2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Hitler too can be replaced with some other megalomaniac. The only reason he is even remembered is because it has been less then a century and nobody has a better example of racist fascism.

unfocusedanakin likes this.
  3. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

So no one knows what nazi or the Swastika means. Such buzzwords and many more have been insufficiently utilized by the multicultural elite

4. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

C3DA3580-848E-462D-90FD-A96C101E5232.gif

Asmodean and Tyrsonswood like this.
  5. wooleeheron

They are mystical metaphysical mumbo jumbo, and we have been waiting for our guru to teach us the magic words, such as please.

6. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

Go to global elitists for furthur instructions

7. wooleeheron

I'm too busy preparing for the insidious alien anal probe mind control conspiracy behind the NSA and Illuminati.

8. unfocusedanakin

Why don't you define it for us and explain how the meaning differs from the racial motives I stated.

9. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

The Swastika is far older than it's use as a symbol for post Weimer Germany. Perhaps , the Bramins of ancient India. Re: the use of "nazi" ; who knows? What does that mean? an who made it up?

10. unfocusedanakin

I mentioned its history in my prior post.Modern Nazism is very ambiguous. They ask the questions you have in an attempt to say they are not racist they merely have a true understanding of history and a pride in their people. Hitler was not very found of the name but it's what people called him and what the party is known as regardless. What matters is the ideals not semantics.

I have a college education in history and I was once very involved in Nazi like politics as a younger man. You are not fooling me.

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
  11. Nudist4u

Nudist4u Banned

So university influence is your excuse?

12. unfocusedanakin

Yes my education is my "excuse" for the things I say. I guess also my soul. Facts tend to have a liberal biases. This is one Aryan that you guys lost.

13. Logan 5

Logan 5 Confessed gynephile Lifetime Supporter

People keep pointing at nazis being racists, however they keep missing the fact that Nazi Germany had, through Hitler's direction, Pacts of Non-Aggression signed with a number of countries that aren't white. He didn't like gays, Jews, or retarded people. Other minorities, too, but that's the gist of it I think.
    And here we are, still fighting a war that ended 74 fucking years ago. Why?

14. Henderson

Henderson Banned

Of all the things in the world, anal probing must be one of the least insidious.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Haha, you're in a lose/lose argument there, I've been telling this place the same thing for 10 years. :p But I think you're right and I think his curiosity and appreciation of different cultures is under looked. Whether he failed or not at art I think still speak volumes of the possible character at a young age I mean you don't try to be an artist and appreciate art and stage theatre without having a little respect for certain cultures. A man that delivered his speeches in the manner he did never learned that from dismissing everybody but his self IMO.

I also believed he knew his proud Aryan had descendent from the south in more ancient times. Out of all the whacky shit you hear about the guy, he understood the concept of cultural migration from the Indus Valley for he sent teams through Asia to find similarities in genetic similarities and characteristics. I think you'd have found him quite admirable of Asian cultures even using symbology from older cultures he believed made what Germans were that day.

Of course that's just my speculations, but there's always been inconsistencies along the way that don't make any sense if we talk about race wars. Really it's all Mein Kampf, he illustrates it exactly. So many people claim to read the book and miss all that stuff, but he specifically said that if he was Ruler, anyone would be allowed to visit Germany as a guest, but they would not be able to become German citizens, nor would they be allowed to work in Germany. Of course, the Adolf that wrote Mein Kampf was a different Adolf by 1942 and this timeline is all anybody really focuses on.

16. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Question; It’s been over 3 years now that Germany decided to republish Mein Kampf. I was curious how sales are going in Germany.
    For instance did it make it onto BILD’s Best Seller List?

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have no idea sorry.

18. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

it appears my source of news in Germany has dried up [​IMG]

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lol. I don't listen, read or watch the news. :p I rely on you guys.

I just don't see the common perception of the guy from that book at least, and dare I say from memory some of the actual nationalistic ideas he had weren't that bad and would have actually been preventful to some of the countries problems right now. :nomouth: but like I said, he was not that same person in the late 30s and 40s. For the record I have 2 versions of the book, one older in German and one English transition. The English translation is over 3x the thickness with smaller print also. I do not know what they thought they they needed to add to it, but it is not the same book. I also wonder if translated versions read differently to people. While I may read charisma in my native tongue, does somebody else feel the opposite when it is translated to English?

I've always said that about text though. It's very subjective as to how your persona perceives what you're reading. Had emoticons been a thing 80 years ago, I wonder how it would have read then. :sweatsmile:

20. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

The word Swastika is sanskrit and means well-being of all. It has positive associations of auspiciousness and good fortune.

Hinduism Today Magazine

The Arya in sanskrit also means ' noble one' or one who does noble deeds. This is how it is defined in Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism.

It was however appropriated by some western pseudo-scholars and racists as a racial term, completely ignoring its original meaning in sanskrit and dharmic religions, and was used to give credence to superficial, bankrupt ideologies like nazism and neo-nazism in recent times. Nazism ended up in the dumps of history with Hitler and Himmler committing suicide in an act of cowardice.

' Arya is not a race; Arya means a noble-minded person. The word Arya is often confused with a race. In the beginning, western historians propounded this theory of the Aryan race. That developed into Hitler's Aryan superiority. And when Hitler died, the Aryan race theory also died ! But the word Arya is used in sanskrit always for the noble-minded person. Take any sanskrit drama. The person will address another character as 'My dear Arya,noble-minded person'. And Buddha spoke of his teachings as Arya-satyani, Noble Truths. Noble is the word for Arya there. The four Noble truths, Arya Satyani. So, the word Arya was used by Buddha, as also by earlier Vedic literature. And this word, Arya is, therefore, a very great word in Sanskrit. Be an Aryan means, be noble-minded. Don't be petty, don't be small. ' ~ Swami Ranganathananda, commentary of the Bhagavad gita ( Volume 1,Chapter 2.88)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019