nausea and crack

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by Ancient One, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Ancient One

Ancient One Member

A friend of mine tried crack for the first time a few days ago, under the guidance of an experienced user and experienced 5-6 minutes of strong nausea centered in the stomach area, followed by a sort of calm, spacey, floatey high. What went wrong exactly? Experienced user had great effects; said newbie held smoke in too long, or was only nauseous because had just eaten.

Any ideas? This friend did not see the attraction, and probably a good thing too, I would think...

2. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Back when I tried crack a few times, I would get extreme nausea after a hit. It was so intense and just made me want to puke all over. It's normal, just tell him not to take such a big hit next time.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

I have a friend that if you have crack and he can see it, He gets so excited that he throws up. If theres a good chance that he can smoke crack just by mentioning it to him. "Hey Danny we's going to get some crack be back in 15 min".. He will vomit if he knows its a fer ser thing.. Thats the strangest thing Ive ever seen..

4. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

crack kindof makes me want to vomit. but not for the same reason i think.:puke: fuck crack

5. Feelings Of U4ia

Feelings Of U4ia Senior Member

Yeah, I regret ever doing crack. It was always in the nastiest houses, with the most disgusting low-life people ever. After I was done getting high and coming down I would look around and get depressed because I was even around these sort of people.

Makes me sick to see these kinds of people who just throw everything away just to get a rock of crack. It's even worse when you find yourself inside one of these disgusting houses. Prostitutes with scabs all over them, wearing underwear that say Tuesday when it's Saturday....people running to the window 45 times in 5 minutes because they are so cracked out and being paranoid as fuck....people that haven't showered for days, and have been laying in the same spot smoking crack all day because it's all they care about....

Ugh, makes me want to vomit just thinking about the people who smoke crack and have no self-worth anymore.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

maybe thats why oprah be giving aways cars and stuff..
    Crackheads be doing that..
    I known crackheads to sell cars for a day or longer for a few hits of crack..
    This one dude and chic, had a brand new chevy impala just let it go for a gram of hard.. then want it back a few days later to do again.

ummm If they was smart like a crack dealer they could flip them grams they get on the rentarock and buy new cars.. using the dealer to make moves. /breakdown agreement. 1 gram of hard for 24hrs of car.. a dub for 2 hrs.. ect.

7. navajas

navajas Member

nothing unusual, the high is so intense it makes most people nauseas...

8. Mrpink920

Mrpink920 Members

Yea this has been an ongoing issue with me as well. Although, for me it seems as though there are two types of hard out there:
    ·The good stuff that gets me right. and feelin good
    ·Then the stuff that gets me high, nauseous, and a bad headache all at the same time. I've smoked this kind of hard with other people and they are perplexed at my issues. They say the hard is good stuff... I gotta know what is causing this.