Naturism nudism people to meet in british columbia and west coast usa august septemb

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by MarineGaillard, Jul 15, 2013.

1. MarineGaillard

MarineGaillard Guest

NATURISM NUDISM PEOPLE TO MEET IN BRITISH COLUMBIA AND WEST COAST USA AUGUST SEPTEMBER 2013

Im Marine, im from France, im 24 years old
    I will be in Vancouver fist week of august and west coast of USA end of August with no dead line if you are free but i can change my plan.
    i really want to discover British columbia, its island and west coast of USA, its people- artist-alternative way-live by their own way
    i really hope you will see my text and accept a visit
    i will be very happy to share our experience- know about you and your life
    I am ready to help at home for clean, shopping, cook,I'm in for artistic project of course or other things i can do, it will be a pleasure if i can improve my skills too if i can stay at your place and in exchange eat and take shower
    i have study business of art -cultural mediation -photography- and take care of children then i have my drive and boat license.
    the goal for meet amazing, free, spiritual people and make a documentary about who i meet on my road, i am a photographer and i would like to make a big project about these:
    alternative people and places : ecological construction,community,artists,native american-nomads, hippies, gyps, alternative style of live of today and
    it will be a pleasure if you accept a visit at least for few days with you.

nice to meet you

Marine

2. meeses

meeses Member

I'd love to visit Wreck beach but i'm at the opposite end of the country and I won't be going to B.C. this year for sure. Hope you enjoy your stay. cheers