Nationwide Anti-Trump Protests Rock The Us

Discussion in 'Politics' started by xenxan, Nov 10, 2016.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

Obama didn't promote violence during his campaign. For example I don't recall him offering to pay the legal fees of anyone who knocks the crap out of people protesting at his rallies.

2 people like this.
  2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

These are anti-Trump people though so I'm Not sure I understand your point, are you saying an eye for an eye?

3. MeAgain

4. MeAgain

No I'm saying the chickens are coming home to roost

5. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

You get the civility and justice you can afford. Lynch mobs tend to prefer to come out at night and wear pillow cases over their heads to disguise the fact they were often your local police department and mayor. Leftists tend to riot because they don't have any positions of authority or money to defend. Its the mob storming the palace because their very lives and livelihoods are threatened. The Occupy movement that spread around the world was ignited by some guy in the middle of nowhere protesting the police confiscating his only means of making a living, a fruit vendor, by setting himself on fire. You takes all you can stand till you can't stands no more.

6. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Its all relative. If you don't value an education and drop out early, there isn't much the schools can do for you. whatever race you are.

7. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Wasn't it the Arab spring in Tunisia that stated that way? And look how both of them turned out.

8. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

There were plenty of people who didn't like it when Obama was elected president but I don't recall riots. Aren't liberals more peaceful, loving and tolerant than the average person?

9. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

When money is doing all the driving nobody is steering. However, the US has become powerful enough that even if we are divided internally there's very little anyone can do to overthrow our government. The situation is similar to the Spanish empire. When they invaded South America they sent home so much gold they flooded the market and crashed the entire European economy. That was bad enough, but they still had the world's most powerful military until their fleet sank in a freak accident with a hurricane and they couldn't recover and became the poorest country in Europe. The money and the guns are doing all the talking worth listening to and, right now, the US has both. Nazi Germany and WWII Japan are similar examples in that they were both militant countries with incredible industrial capacities that went to war when their economies collapsed.

10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm just glad America is still free. I still have my car, I still have my apartment. I have good food to eat. No one stops me from going where I want to go, and doing what I want to do. It's pretty nice overall.

1 person likes this.
  11. xenxan

xenxan Visitor

I agree with your understanding point. The point I am trying to make, and maybe crudely, is not the people I am criticizing it is their actions to their belief in which there is no reconciling. Therefore it is their thought process brought about by misinformation and an unwillingness to see through the veil. They protest Trumps 'blowhardedness' but embraced Clintons corruptions, underhandedness (see Bernie Sanders/DNC scandal), global destruction and status quo. They saw a Women running for president, not a candidate worth electing. In turn, this falls squarely on this generation shoulders.

It is inherently obvious the vast majority of the population have different views to the liberal mindset and that is unacceptable in their eyes, so hence we have rioting. This rioting has been going on for years now, and only escalating; for what, blind ideals?

You say you want to understand each other and not use childish insults. I agree, but how do propose understanding someone when they shut the door on you faster then they do a Jehova witness on a Saturday afternoon.

http://www.dailysportx.com/general/hillary-loses-presidency-bid/23

[​IMG]

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

Liberal tears.. :D

13. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Keep this up folks

You'll land Trump a 2nd term

2 people like this.
  14. deleted

deleted Visitor

15. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yes i definitely understand your perspective when you're seeing it happen near your own home.

But i also feel like a lot of people are out peacefully protesting because they're afraid and want their voices heard, and I dont think it is necessarily fair for them to be condemned for their first amendment right because others are being violent.

My perspective is also influenced by my location, i'm in the middle of Trumpville USA and i've been hearing some really nasty things from Trump supporters, not only about the rioting but about anyone they consider a liberal or a democrat. It is bringing up annoying memories of the bush years when you couldnt breathe without being called a libtard.

But i absolutely think rioting over a fair election is a sad day for democracy, dont get me wrong.

2 people like this.
  16. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Nice to have a calm friendly conversation about the aftermath. I guess the reason I am against the protesting is because if you want your voice heard you go and vote. And even then I am fine....go protest all you want but don't stop hard working people from getting to work.

3 people like this.
  17. MeAgain

The Republicans and Donald Trump planned this years ago:

3 people like this.
  18. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

So true. Riots are traditionally where old scores are settled the hard way. The perfect distraction.

19. GeorgeJetStoned

GeorgeJetStoned Odd Member

Years ago? Like, while Trump was still a democrat?

I fail to see how establishment republicans would see Trump as "one of them". If there was any advanced planning like this, and they really did try to rope Trump into this, he would have plainly seen what a bunch of losers they were. Which likely led to him deciding that being president would only mean having to beat these republican floor sweepings and whatever democrat popped up. Beating democrats with simple logic was something Reagan pioneered, but none of the republicans after him embraced.

Trump saw the globalist writing on the wall. People like him were going to take a huge hit. His only choice to keep his way of life was to destroy the establishment. If only Bernie had this kind of fortitude? Maybe he does. We didn't get to see it because he was stabbed in the back by the democrats. If they'd cheat a little old man..................

20. xenxan

xenxan Visitor