NASA doctors Mars photos?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by RandomOne, Feb 16, 2009.

1. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

http://www.libertythink.com/totalinformation/BlueMars.htm

If this is true, why do you think NASA is doing this? The only good reason I can think of is they don't want to share their Mars knowledge publicly with rival nations... but there are so many other reasons you could read into this. (Fake photos, covering up something, etc.)

It's disturbing since NASA is one of the few government agencies i still have faith in.

2. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

LOL

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebeam25jul05.shtml

3. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

i dunno, that's an example of "bad" conspiracy theorizing, no clear evidence is given and it could easily seem all made up to the skeptic. No room for the reader to think for themselves. I mean if they are trying to convince people at least form a decent argument, i'm not saying they're wrong, i have no idea, just it could be made a lot more believable.

4. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Who the fuck are you to say what is good and bad?

If you dont believe it, fine.

Project blue beam is quite real.

Just do some research into HAARP.

5. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

Sorry if i came off a bit short there.

You are entitled to your skepticisms, as I am entitled to think that the government is out to fry us all with microwaves.

6. deleted

deleted Visitor

The Grateful Dead dont want you to know that there is a Hotel there til you take some LSD and find it yourself...

Ive got my slingshot.. :p

7. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

Yeah i missed an "i think" or "imo" in my post somewhere, didn't mean to sound like i was speaking my opinion as law :p

but yes, i am skeptical of this, but i'm also skeptical of the government. i don't make up my mind until i have all the facts and data, and the article didn't provide that you see...

8. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

I lost faith in Nasa a long time ago.. it time for the private sector to take over

9. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

That project Blue Beam does seem rather silly to me. This photo doctoring seems a bit more legit...
    Could it be to protect the information they collect from other space agencies?

10. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

no, it's to protect some guy at nasa from people finding out he hit a REALLY BAD BOGEY.

11. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Upon further research: JPL works for NASA; and OP's original source doesn't seem to understand the full situation.
    If you go and read the links from the website OP posted, there's much more detail about all of this.
    This one I found particularly interesting.

12. RandomOne

RandomOne Member

That article has me seriously believing that there is plant life on mars. Thanks for posting that, i'll have to research it more. And yeah exactly, JPL is a part of NASA.

13. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Project Bluebeam is very real, just do the research.

You might want to look at this article from 2007 posted in the Guardian:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/jun/18/gayrights.usa

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

NASA has been in cahoots with the U.S. government since 1976 when Viking captured an image of the cydonia mesa on mars which looked remarkably like a human face :eek:

Since that image was mistakenly released (btw: the technician was fired) they’ve done everything they can to disprove the face on mars was built by ET as a monument to humanity [​IMG]

Hotwater