Naoto Hattori

Discussion in 'Psychedelics' started by crackforkids, May 24, 2004.

1. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

has anyone ever heard of this guy? he is a great artist! he has been featured in many counterculture magazines and shit. i saw his art in a cannibis culture and they were talking about it being heavily influenced by 5-meo-DMT or DMT or something?!? to DMT users, is this the shit you see?!?! i feel sorry for you.
    and do you think he tripps on DMT all the time, i mean, he adds new art to his website like every week.

check it out www.wwwcomcom.com

2. thats some scary ass shit. haha still cool though. but if thats what u see on dmt i want nothin to do with it.

3. nesta

nesta Banned

am i the only one who thinks most of those pictures suck? just because something is "trippy" doesn't make it good, imho...

4. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

they arent good? i mean, i know what your saying, just cause it's "trippy" doesnt make it good.
    i like the naoto's use of color and movement through each nof his works. he has a very unique style, which i cannot duplicate. some of his newer woeks are getting more and more pointless, but maybe hes just loosing his mind from smoking too much DMT.

question for those who use DMT, have you ever seen anything like that?

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

wow... he hand draws those?!?

6. mmelody

mmelody Member

Ive been a fan of his stuff for a while. Would love to see one of his picture for real. Crazy stuff.

7. woodenfrog

woodenfrog Member

Thats not nessasarely what you see on DMT.When i take DMT i see more geometric patterns morfing into eachother sometimes creating a whole new image.I can see how a person that takes dmt often could vission those images though. Peace