Names on Bags of Herion

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by Shocbomb, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Thanks to Shocbomb for getting this started. Sorry to jump into his post and edit it. But we have a rule for this thread:

Please do not post street names, bar names, people's names, etc.

Example: I can tell you how I picked up a bag in South East DC last night. But I can't be any more specific about where in SE. ;)

Now back to your regularly scheduled program. Hear is the OP:

Hear in New York city and most east coast cities Herion comes in $10 bags with names or pictures on the bags. Same thing with Angel Dust.names like A-47,Pulp Fiction,Sunshine,armgeddon,Nike,Non Stop,A Bomb,The Matrix,Red Devil,Hitman and alot others or little pictures on the bags. I have seen hundreds of names and pictures, I was just wondering what are some other names that have went around out there, and is this how most Herion is sold around the country and the world or what ??? Does black Tar Herion come in bags like this ??

2. crankheart

crankheart Member

tar comes in tinfoil or a balloon normally.

only powdered dope is sold in the glassiline bags with stamps on it.
    sometimes youll find the bags sealed in plastic. or sometimes it comes in like a small gram baggie with a ziplock top with the stamp imprinted on the plastic.
    or sometimes it just comes in a gel cap. it all depends what city your getting it in.

3. elover

elover ritz with cheese

I get fucked when I buy heroin. The dude likes to sell large amounts, so the past two times I had to spend 200 dollars, on the good side I have a scale and it is a hooked up bag, but still it's a bitch.

4. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Are the symbols COMING on the bags, or are they printed on once the dealer packages the shit...

I have collected like 1000 dime bags with different symbols and shit on them, and they`re always printed on before the dealer gets them.

5. heartsnotfarts

heartsnotfarts Member

damn, i was hoping this would be a thread for names to personify your bags of heroin. if that was the case though, i would name mine smedwick.

6. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

theres no H to be found where im from...everyone just does OC, Xanax and other narcotic pills!!

Which is better anyways cuz then u know exactly how much ur doing and that its pure and not full of anything 'weird' that may hurt u.

7. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Yeah, not much H around here either.

We used to have a lot of powdered fentanyl sold as heroin though... Did a tiny bump once and got pretty fucked up.

8. mycowsir

mycowsir Member

the heroin i buy comes in foil, usually 20 packs

9. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

i dont do heroin but my friends have tried it and they got bags of powder out of newark with "rick james bitch" on them and a more frequent user said they were pretty good bags.

10. The Stig

The Stig Member

Royalty and Frank Lucas lately
    yummm

11. poopzilla33

poopzilla33 Member

i just got a bundle of "the real deal"

12. Troy1x

Troy1x Member

I can never find this stuff or I never dare to find it by going to a big city like DC or Balt.

13. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Last time I went to my Dope Spot in the Bronx they were selling bags with the names Deep Threat,Money Maker 2 -it also had $ signs all over the bag but sucked balls just like money maker 1, AK-47 and armageddon-like always man they have had that stamp on and off for years at that spot. And the newest stamp was a nike Symbol on the bag and a dope bag called Joba with pinstripes on it for the Yankees pitcher Joba Chamberlain, Messed up, Every time I see him pitch now I think of fucking dope. There are so many dam dealers at that spot off of Fordham Road that run up to your car its unreal, Its like flys on shit when thee see a car of White kids from upstate or Jersey come down the street. on a side note-The last time he and my friends got high on dope the other day we had a big argument about the kids who sell the dope to us and about the dealers. We were split on the way we saw it and why kids that young become drug dealers. I know its some shit to be high on Herion to talk about but anyways hears what I thought -The kids who sell that shit can't be more then 15 to 16 years old some have to be 13 or 14 ? Its messed up that all the Drug dealers use these little kids to sell there shit on the streets. Its not the drug dealers who are going to serve the Jail sentence when the cops raid the block or the kid sells to a undercover. or worse yet when a rival drug dealer does a drive buy. It just messed up that they use these little kids to do ther dirty work on the street. I got to put myself in there shoes I guess ? If I was a kid who was poor and grew up in the Ghetto I would proably sell Herion or Crack also. I think of it like this Way out your options, if you are poor living in the projects and helping support your family would you rather make $6 a hour at Mickey D's busting your ass or make $100+ a Hour on the street corner hanging out smoking blunts,drinking 40's with your home boys and all you have to do is sell little bags of dope all day and night long, Its not to hard at allto see why most young kids and teens in Slums and Ghettos all across this country go into drug dealing. The Mickey D's pay check is not going to get your family off of welfare and put food on the tables and pay the bills each month.And they can also Buy nice clothes that there family can't afford,Help there brothers and sisters,etc I am buy no means condoning what they do at all to make there money its fucked up.Its just not hard at all to see what a kid who was poor living in a Ghetto would pick when he was growing up !!!!!

14. The Stig

The Stig Member

More Royalty and some Get Rich or Die Trying today...

quality has been bomb lately, excuse me while I melt back into my chair...

all comin out of north jersey btw

15. stareyes21

stareyes21 Member

I've never shot up anything and want to try it. I want to shoot dilaudid or oxy's. I have a tloerance so I'm not concerned about OD-ing, but I have no idea what kind of needle to use or even how to go about doing it. What needle gauge do I need and how many cc's? Can I get them at a CVS? Can anyone help?

16. Jonas

Jonas Member

in north CT bags are everywhere now. Fruit Loops, Black Sunday, The Cure, Bad Medicine, New Arrivals, ones with a frog on them, snipers have been gone for a while, same with P.O.W., good stuff comes sealed in plastic, shitty stuff comes with tape on the wax bag. 10 bucks a bag usually, sometimes 8 somtimes 15, 80 a bundle or 70 on a good day. I pretty much stopped but i'll never forget haha

17. Jeffaliscous

Jeffaliscous Member

Lately, Frank Lucas(green ink) which is fucking bomb, China power, theye the cheaper ones, for those kinda days, but theyre definatly good.

I used to do dope a lot, but I barely do anymore. literally maybe once every couple months ill buy a few bags and enjoy that rush, but other then that i dont. I already did the addict thing, and i enjoy just doin them now and then more.

BUT.. the best dope i ever got, and ive had dope from alllllll over he east coast, was dope bought in Newburgh, NY. Kinda upstate(husdon valley area) but the Bags stamp was technology with green ink. The bags werent as tall as tall as every other bag, but these bags were fucking loaded with diesel, and it wad fucking POTENT. Picture a normal 10/20 bag, depending on where you live. Your normal connect for dope. Now double the amount in one bag. And imagine a high like the most u can handle before its too much and you cant enjoy it.

If any of you know where newburgh ny is, you wouldnt believe that such a small ghettoish area, literally right on the hudson river, would have dope this amazing for this price, but I swear, it was better then anything i got out of brooklyn or the bronx, or even, get this, miami. This dope was a fucking madman, as they say.

To sum it up, i just wrote all that about one bag, thats how good it was.

lol...

18. GAHeroinHead

GAHeroinHead Member

cookies n cream, body bag, ray charles, labron james, mob, doa, china white, red dot, yellow dot, smack down, good pussy, tombstone, american idol (my favorite name)..ill pull up like idol out yerp..haha baltimore is fukin crazy..prolly like NY and PHILLY..be ez yall

19. The Stig

The Stig Member

I got a couple bundles of the green ink Frank Lucas out of North Jersey, where'd yours come from? Was good indeed wish I hadn't been so greedy with mine... ah well.

20. Shocbomb

Shocbomb Member

Jeffaliscous-Dam man I just read your post about the dope you got in Newburgh.I live right across the river from Newburgh right near Beacon about 10 miles away across the bridge. I got my drugs in the Newburgh for years, I started going over there when I was 16 to buy my weed in high school. You are right man What a fucking shit whole place.The city looks like something from the movie road warrior or some apocalyptic movie.I think there are more boarded up spray painted crack houses in that city then there are real homes ? What a fucked up place. But great drugs,.There are tons of good weed spots in Newburgh also, $25 a 1/4 OZ and $70 for a OZ. Its alright shit the jamaicans sell. That little city is one open air drug market. It should be the poster board city for all cities of what crack can do to a urban population. Crack Heads every where !!!!!!!