Names of 'Private Parts'...

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by TattoedAquarian, Jan 22, 2005.

1. TattoedAquarian

TattoedAquarian Senior Member

I've been starting a lot of more 'serious' threads so, just for shits and giggles, if any of you have (and are willing to admit it) ever had any of your 'special spots' named or given someone else's a nickname, please post the bodypart and nickname given to it for my own perverse amusement. Thanks! :p

~ My boyfriend, during a smokey night of illegal activity, 'dubbed' my left breast "Zig" and my right breat "Zag".

I know I've got others but i can't think of any right now... - Sorry, i know that you are very dissapointed (jk). - It's said when you're so unsure of whether a joke is funny or not that you actually have to indicate that you were joking after writing it to ensure that others know that it is indeed a joke...

2. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

I named my boobs Bill (R) and Ted (L).
    My toes each have a name. Starting on the far left to the right: Loony Larry, Giddy Gale, Marvelous Mitch, Jazzy Jenna, Perky Peter :)D), Bitchy Betty, Devilish Dave, Cool Carol, Weird Wally, and Sally.
    My right earlobe is named Yin and my left Yang.

3. TattoedAquarian

~Moon Flower - lol, thanks for sharing. You know, i hardly ever write 'lol' because i only write it when i actually do 'laugh out loud', so i guess thanks for making me 'lol'.
    'Bill and Ted'. Nice. So was 'Perky Peter'...

4. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

Hahahahahaha! I make myself *lol*. :D

5. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Only my left breast has a name. It's "Paul." One day Bear leaned over to it, and said in an English accent, "Ello, Paul!"
    I said, "After 20 some odd years you have finally gotten around to naming them?"
    "What?" he said, and pointed to my shirt, which had the Beatles on it, and Paul on my left breast.
    That one has been "Paul" ever since.

6. TattoedAquarian

~Maggie Sugar - Thanks for sharing your story... Males are funny (that is if 'Bear' is a male), always naming the boobies!

I did remember another 'naughty nickname' that i gave an ex. He was Mexican and, after a night of intoxication, i made up a song about his penis in which i think i referred to it as "Senore Pena" in a Mexican accent or something, but i'm not sure... It's still a little hazey and that was a few years ago...

7. Ellied

Ellied Senior Member

well my boobs have been named and renamed and named again by many of my friends.... i cant actually remember what they are now....a funny on i remember was pinky and perky lol...good times, good times!

8. gate68

gate68 Senior Member

9. mine is named ruscle the love muscle

10. blindhobosam

blindhobosam The Legend

i never considered naming my genitals as they are a part of me (except for that time when.....long story). Also it's not like you need to name them...seeing as you never need to call them.

11. TattoedAquarian

Wow, i think i'm going to try to start more humorous threads, this one has been quite amusing for me so far, and hopefully to those who have read/contributed to it(smiles). And thankyou for doing so everyone...

~Gate68, Post #8 - I hope that you did end up rolling a joint (right on!) I'm glad that my 'boob stories' could inspire some good for a change...
    ~Myname... Post #9 - (Damn some of you got awful long names... i'm so lazy...) Well there's another that made me 'lol' for real a little so thanks... Now here's a follow up question that makes all the difference - Was the name given to you or did you give it to yourself? Oh, and a question i'm even more curious about - Do you actually have a purple handlebar mustache as your little logo dude would lead me to think that you do?
    ~blindhobasam, Post #10 - Made me smile; you seem to be very witty, goodluck with that man...
    ~Ellied, Post #7 - Well, i wasn't going to write any response to yours because i couldn't really think of anything else... I suppose that i could copy and paste my Post #6, but nah. So this 'less-than-not-crappy' reply will have to do for now...

I do thankyou and everyone else for answering my 'deeply intellectual question' though. I don't know, for me at least, whenever i start a thread i really feel like i'm the 'host' of that thread, so i like to interact with the 'guests' (people who wrote in) because i am interested in what other people have to say and i suppose i want that to make that known through what i'm trying to say... - (if any of that makes sense anyway...)

12. footprints

footprints Member

haha, my beautiful friend ally, calls my boobs, david and goliath, dont ask why....!!

13. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

My boobs were given the nickname "Twin Peaks" in middle school. Still to this day some people call me that. :D

14. redresonant

redresonant Member

well this is funny i have had my special nugget called max and larry!

15. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

i have named my:

nose: gerda
    boobs: hildie and fiona
    freckle on my baby toe: otis
    lips(MOUTH :D ): sonny and cher
    bellybutton: inga
    snatch: maddie
    little jobbie that is right underneath my bottom lip(not labret..the cute little bump that everyone has :D) : chi-chi

16. TattoedAquarian

~hailtothe... - Bah! - I don't know why but whenever i hear or see or even think about Bon Jovi it upsets me... It's really weird because i don't think i've ever even heard a song by the guy. I think i have some strange disease or something - perhaps i should get that checked out or something... Well, thanks for ruining my night man... (nah, i kid - that is about my night being ruined, not about the whole disliking Bon Jovi...)

~footprints/sugarmaggie - I think someone should make a poster somewhere with a big pair of meaty breasts on it with the saying "Breats... Inspiring their admirers to make up silly names for them since 1806" - or something wittier but along those lines...

~redresonant - I don't know what was funnier; that you referred to it as 'your special nugget' (lol) or that Larry is my boyfriends name...

~MoonjavaSeed - Damn that's a lot to remeber... There have been a few occurences with me when i've forgotten my birthdat for a moment and numerous numerous accounts of me forgetting my locker combinations... (I do live up to the hippie stereotype of haveing a horrible memory, unforunately) You must have much respect for your body to take such extra measures - I salute you!

17. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

i do have much respect for it! :D i just like naming everything i see. have you met gary? he's in my gallery.

18. orgasmicbike

orgasmicbike Member

i named my boobs Ben and Jerry... i never knew another person who named their toes!!! i names mine.. from the left pinky to right: ... Slick, Winky, Moonie, Haze, Wacko, Dinky, Silly Sally, Witchy Wach, Moe, and Rosey

19. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

lol...

I call all girl's private parts 'kooch' (which is why I smile a little whenever I hear Charo go 'koochie koochie koochie') but I've no names for penises....