Name Your Fetish!!!

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by MysteriousNight, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Dont feel inadequate. Its not like a required thing.

bekkie likes this.
  2. earthmomma

earthmomma Senior Member

Blood, biting, fetish boots, whips, chains, oral.... lots of stuff!

3. theblackrose

theblackrose Member

wow, you should look up themistress, i think she lives near you...same interests, same sex, you galare set

4. day_tripper77

day_tripper77 Member

oral(giving or recieving), biting, hair pulling, slapping, being tied up, nuns.. and maybe feet - haven't explored that one enough yet

5. B0ngHitz420

B0ngHitz420 Member

My fettish would have to be eatin pussy! I could do it all day, just the thought of making my girlfriend so happy gets me off!!!

6. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

Getting my ass filled with cum and holding for as long as possible. Overnight. Out shopping. Trip to the zoo. What ever.

YouCanTrustMe, Comic85 and Deejay88 like this.
  7. lmm00

lmm00 Member

I have lots but I’d say my biggest kinks would be getting spanked and treated roughly. I like to be lightly choked and hair pulling, that sort of thing. “Forced” anything gets me off too.

8. grower88

grower88 Member

sleeping with sisters, not like incest but sisters of women I've been with, over the years I've realized something about it is a huge turn on seeing how they compare.

9. Comic85

Comic85 Member

I have tons of fetishes but my top have to be rough sex and anything anal...anal is my top fetish, I just can't get enough of it!

bekkie and Katravenclaw like this.
  10. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

I love having my wife bite my nipples. Just short of hard pain. It’s like an electric circuit that turns everything else on. Another thing is having her gently nibble on my scrotum. And I love her licking everything around my penis without actually putting it in her mouth (until later!). That alone justifies public hair removal!

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    bekkie likes this.
  11. Lady Shadow

Lady Shadow Art is But a Shadow of the Divine Perfection

I don't know if it's a fetish, but I really love breasts, including my own, lol.

12. dbiggs

dbiggs Guest

Eating pussy!

13. dbiggs

dbiggs Guest

Every since I can remember I loved older women! I’m coming up on 57 now, so I like them my age and older! Young chicks are soooo overrated!

14. bekkie

bekkie Member

Not exactly a fetish, but I've realized that I'm naturally attracted to dark-haired men. And I say it's not exactly a fetish because another hair color isn't a no-go for me.

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Posturization.

16. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

Haven’t heard of that before. Can you describe what that is?

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah I don't know if it's real but thats what we do. Anyway it's where my partner puts me into sexy positions that I must adhere too. Breaking posture has its consequences. The intensity is highly increased when a vibrating wand or bullet is use to the point it's extremely difficult to keep posture. It's actually very exhausting and physical. It's great exercise for my mid section too. This also plays well for the leading partner who is highly stimulated by visuals or who is stimulated by control. It can increase the longevity of your sexual sessions used in foreplay and is a good tool for discipline.

18. Bondage. latex. Milfs

Deejay88 likes this.