Naked on a cruise ship

Discussion in 'Nudism, Naturism' started by V0oldisk, Jan 18, 2021.

1. V0oldisk

V0oldisk Members

Is there a cruise line that accepts nudists or is 100% nudist?

Dude111 likes this.
  2. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

Dude111, Granite69, Bnevis and 2 others like this.
  3. Bnevis

Bnevis Members

4. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Hi, I didn’t participate in a cruise yet and also do not plan to do in future. But some friends did, so maybe I can tell a bit. There are some travel operators that offer “nude cruises”, but as far as I know nudism is not allowed in the restaurants and when the ship is in a harbor. But also a lot of regular cruise ships offer a nudist section, usually a deck for nude tanning, outdoor games etc. and sometimes also a nudist pool; but you may not walk around naked on the whole ship of course. Maybe you can check out the cruise operators’ websites. But anyway, nowadays all cruises are cancelled due to corona as the ships are real virus hatcheries.

5. *pixy*

*pixy* Member

Just checked it a bit. For example all AIDA cruis ships do have a nudist section on one of the upper decks, sometimes with one or two pools or wirlpools. Also sauna and spa can be used naked, while US based operators, e. g. carnival, require to wear swimgear in the sauna.

There are several operators that offer full nudism cruises, just google.

6. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I can recommend nude cruises available from Croatia cruising the Adriatic Sea. Not only is the boat just for nudists it sails to nudist camps and many secluded bays and nudist beaches too on islands in the Adriatic.
    More info:
    Croatia Naturist Cruise - Cruise Croatia
    Naturist Cruises From Split

Have done several other cruises too but these were a favourite.

Panama Jack, Very Fast Car and *pixy* like this.
  7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

MassuerNaturel, Thanks for the information. Question: Are they Lifestyle or swinger friendly.
    We love our nude life, but require more “adult only” enter action.

8. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

They are naturist lifestyle friendly and not designed for swingers. That said, there is open flirting between couples but any "action" is kept private. We really enjoyed our experiences on the cruises.

Mirsman likes this.
  9. Granite69

Granite69 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Bucket list item.

10. NudeMTB

NudeMTB Senior Member

That sounds absolutely fantastic!! :)

11. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

There are company's that buy a complete sailing from a cruise line expressly for providing adult entertainment. The cruise is set up for either naturists being allowed to enjoy a cruise sans clothes with no interference to full on swinging and partner swapping. Here's a good article giving an overview of these types of vacations.

Sex and Swingers Cruises: What You Need to Know

12. Nude58

Nude58 Members

The last Cruise I was on I was on the top front deck tanning in one of the beds with my string bikini off but sitting over my penis. The waiter brought me drinks three different times and never said anything. Towards the end of the day I noticed someone standing next to the bed using the glass reflection staring at my uncovered penis so I decided to give them a show and started to masturbate for them. Big turn on and they left after the show. As long as no one complains you can get away with just about anything.

Nudegardner likes this.
  14. Wife and I were on just a regular cruise ship in the 90’s and we found a more adult oriented deck to hang out. There was plenty of tiny bikinis and topless. My wife and I were both in great shape at the time and got tiny thongs. I remember exposing balls and acting like I was asleep and watching for reactions through my sunglasses. Other guys had some hard ones and exposure too. It was great fun and resulted in some red hot sex back in the cabin.

Mirsman likes this.
  15. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I'm nude in the confines of my balcony and suite when on a cruise. I so enjoy the fresh sea air wafting across my body as we sail the open sea. On deck I haven't seen any nudity among the passengers. Skimpy clothing intended to entice but no exposure of any private parts. With the crew it may be a different story. I have woken early in the am (2 to 3) and stepped out of my cabin to walk the upper deck. I have come across some of the crew who were off duty and enjoying each others company. Sexual innuendo was abound and I have noticed a few bare breasts in the heat of the moment. Once a couple of the male crew stepped onto the elevator car as I was retuning to my cabins deck. Before anything was said I let them know their time was theirs and I wasn't bothered by the activity I saw. Nothing else was said except they wished me a good morning as I stepped out of the car. I can assure you there is nudity on a cruise ship whether it is planned or not, it's there.

Mirsman likes this.
  16. Steveh

Steveh Members

I had a balcony that had a low glass wall that faced out to the ocean. I was naked out there a lot. One morning i was out there and the female in the room next to me came out on her balcony. We had talked before. I said good morning, she did too. I stood up and leaned over the barrier to talk more with her and to see her, and she could see my reflection in the glass. I got so hard talking with her. We talked for a while and i sat back down and began to stroke off, knowing she was still out there and could see my reflection. I know she heard me moan too when i shot off

Todd56 likes this.
  17. Steveh

Steveh Members

Yes, many cruises had a topless top deck back then, some even allowed nudity

18. Oral_Jim

Oral_Jim Members

We have taken several nude cruises through Bare Necessities. A very reputable company with great itineraries. We aren't "players" but there are "alternate lifestyles" cruises also.

19. SoZoKi

SoZoKi Newbie

Ooh, I kind of like the idea of a nude cruise!