Naked all day

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by Silverrose, May 10, 2004.

1. Silverrose

Silverrose Member

Yay!!!

My parents were are out of the house on a business trip for the next two days, and I am out of school!!!! I get to wonder around naked all I want!!!!!!

2. Incubus

Incubus Banned

why exactly do u all enjoy nakednes so much, i love my underwear, it hlds my nuts in place. but i do enjoy SLEEPING nude..

3. iamwhatiam

iamwhatiam Banned

Your parents have hidden cameras planted all over the house I bet!

4. Naturegirl13

Naturegirl13 Member

Good for you Silverrose it's just a pity you have to wait to your parents are out to go naked at home. Lucky I dont have rhat problem as it's just me and mum here.
    mwah Kim.

5. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I can't say I've spend able to spend a whole day naked.

6. LuciferSam

LuciferSam Member

Heh my folks are gone for a few weeks. Been bare-assed for the past week, when I'm alone anyway.

7. dropacid_notbombs

dropacid_notbombs Member

people should just be able to be naked all the time, like if you want to be go for it. Why do people always see the need to follow other people and be courteous to them. Becasue i know for a fact, if the time came they wouldnt be courteous to you

8. SapphireSerenity

SapphireSerenity Member

Awesomeage! It's going to feel great! :)

~Sapphire

9. user__friendly

user__friendly Member

Ah, being naked feels so amazing. Sleeping nude.. swimming nude.. just being nude is great. Have fun!

10. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

My husband and I spent a week at a nudist colony for a week in Arizona... it was very cool to walk around so freely... The first day was awkward, but it was cool after that!

11. brianthebare

brianthebare Member

Yippee - I'm naked now too. NIFOC we say!

12. Spidey

Spidey Member

I go naked around the house a lot, becaue it's exciting and fun. Sometimes I like when no one is home, and I can lay around even with a hard on, but it's also fun when thy are home, but tough to contol the hard on.

13. Dr. Lecter

Dr. Lecter Member

The Tahitian islands are a great place for nudity, because the beaches are topless, with plenty of femmes baisable. Nude swimming is great because I feel more streamlined, in spite of the obvious male protrusions. I went skinny dipping in one of Moorea Island's lagoons and nobody batted an eye, which led me to one of three conclusions:

A.) They don't mind nudity

B.) My genitals aren't spectacular enough to provoke offense

C.) Both of the above

14. Naturegirl13

Naturegirl13 Member

Yea I guess I am lucky, Thanks

15. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

It sure is a wonderful feeling to be naked.

That reminds me of a dream I had a few years ago.
    Do you remember that back in the '90s, in New York, some woman or women fought a legal challenge so that they could be topless in public (equal protection, i.e. they were entitled to the same rights as men were)?

Well, this dream was sort of based on that.

In the dream, I sort of knew that a recent legal decision had been reached, like in the Supreme Court, and it was found to be a Constitutional right to be naked in public if one wished -- not just at a nudist resort, but anywhere.

So even though it had not caught on much, and people weren't really taking advantage of the establishment that nakedness was perfectly legal, I decided to go to the movies totally naked, just to do it, just to have fun with it, just to push boundaries and see what it was like. I also just happened to enjoy being naked, and felt an increased freedom since I could now indulge myself that way in places I never could before.

So in the dream, I went out to see a movie. I remember having to really work up my resolve and keep calm as I walked through the lobby of the theater. I knew I got stared at, but other than that, there were no problems. The dream didn't last long, though. I felt that I perceived some disapproval and objection, of course; but it felt a lot like I imagine blacks felt when they first started going to desegregated schools. I knew that people didn't like it, but I also knew that they realized they were not entitled to try to stop me. :D It was a fun dream to remember when I woke up. I was like, "Where on earth did I come up with that?!" LOL!

Blue skies,
    -Jeffrey

16. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

I was nude all of yesterday almost... like 430 - 10. It rocked. Sorry to anyone who has seen my pic and got a mental picture. lol. I just like feeling unconstricted.... Its so cool.

17. lunar forest

lunar forest Member

I love being naked! Some folks think my family wants to be nudists.... but we understand that a time comes for clothes (like when it's really cold) butwhen it's not the time for clothes we take full advantage of it! My three year old and baby get to have the benifits of nudety whenever we are home, too, (or in a naked friendly enviroment.) I'm such a nice mommy!! I think it's so vital that one remains comfortable with ones own body. If you're not comfortable with your own how can you truely be with someone elses?

18. bloomgirl1978

bloomgirl1978 Member

being naked feels so great! You are so lucky to have no one in the house for two weeks! There is always some one in my house so I can't walk around naked even if I did it in my room. Someone would definitly see, and I don't want that!

19. yabba

yabba Member

Hi people,
    Have to agree with all of you, being naked is just so good, a shame opportunities are not always there!
    Was wondering: I love being free, so I lost my undies a long time ago. Do any of you got rid of your underwear to be/feel more free?
    Would love to hear about it!

20. tomservo

tomservo Member

I've camped on private property and been nude for days at a time. It's really the way to live. Getting dressed after all those days nude is a bitch. The clothes feel like such a burden.