N.S.A. code/trigger words

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by desert-rat, Jun 11, 2013.

1. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

When I was a kid, 60/70s I would listen to these Spanish number stations . I read in an elect. mag where they used r.d.f. to track one station to one of the transmitters of radio Havana ( Cuba) . With the inter net , cell/sat phones and satllites broadcasting world wide , I would think this was a thing of the past , but there still being broad cast. I might buy my self a nother short wave radio . This is kind of what I remember
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i23mQVWGueo"]Spanish Numbers Station 5.900MHz AM 06/23/2012 0319 CDT 0819 UTC - YouTube

P.S. I would love to have the radios in that you tube video

2. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Google

:leaving:

that reminds me... what search engine do you guys use?

3. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

4. odonII

odonII O

Google.

Sometimes

Yahoo.

I wonder what 'Google Yahoo' could mean.

Something sexual, no doubt.

5. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

6. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

7. odonII

odonII O

I would imagine there are thousands. :devil:

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

seriously. im glad I can delete just part of the browser history cause it looks bad to dlt the whole thing....altho since I didn't actually go there on purpose im not doing it. I refuse. :) haha.

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Trigger words-

1984, ACTIVE, AEC, AFSATCOM, AGCY, AIRFORCE, ALDERGROVE, ALERT, ALGORITHM, ALPHA, AMU, ANONYMOUS, ANTI, AREA51, ARPA, ASSASSINATION, BASE, BI, BIRD DOG, BLACKLIST, BLACK-OPS, BLOCKS, BLUEBIRD, BND, BRONZE, BUGS BUNNY, CAMOUFLAGE, CAPRICORN, CARBON, CBOT, CDC, CELL, CHAINING, CIA, CLASSIFIED, CLEARANCE, CLONE, CODE, COLD, COLLAT, COMPSEC, CONSPIRACY, CONTROL, COUNTER, CROSS, CRYPTO, CYPHER, DATA, DEATH, DEBUGGING, DEFCON, DEFENSE, DEVICE, DIRECT, DNA, DOA, DOD, DOOR, DUPLEX, E-BOMB, EBE, ECHO, EHF, ELECTRONIC, ENCRYPTION, ENERGY, ENIGMA, EPIDEMIC, ERROR, ESPIONAGE, ETERNITY SERVER, EUROFED, FACE, FACTOR, FBI, FIELD, FILES, FILTER, FIREFLY, FLU, FOREIGN, FOX, FREQ, FUSION, G-MAN, GATE, GENETIC, GOVERNMENT, GP, GROUND, GRAY DATA, GROOM, GROUP, GSG-9, GUARD, H, HACKERS, HALCON, HALO, HITWORD, HOUSE, HUMINT, HYPER, ICBM, INDIGO, INFORMATION, INFOSEC, INFOWAR, INFRASOUND, INSERT, INTEGRATE, INTELLIGENCE, IRBM, JASON, JET, JPL, JUPITER, KEY, LABLINK, LAW, LD, LETHAL, LEVEL, LF, LIQUID, LOCK, LOG, MAILBOMB, MAJIC, MAL, MAPLE, MASER, MASS, MECHANICS, MERCURY, MERLIN, MEV, MI, MICRO, MIL, MILITARY, MILSATCOM, MINUTE, MISSILE, MIT, MJ-12, MOBILE, MOLE, MONITOR, MOSAIC, NAS, NASA, NATIONAL, NATO, NAVELEXSYSSECENGCEN, NAVWAN, NEVADA, NEWTON, NOISE, NORAD, NSA, NSC, NUCLEAR, NUMBER, OBJECTIVE, OBSERVE, OIL, ORDER, OSS, OVERKILL, PASSWORD, PATENT, PENTAGON, PERL-RSA, PGP, PI, PINE GAP, PING, PLUTONIUM, PRESIDENT, PRIVACY, PROOF, PROPAGANDA, PROPULSION, PROTON, PSYOPS, QUANTUM, R00T, RADINT, RADIO, RECORD, REGISTER, REMAILER, RETINAL, ROSWELL, RSA, RSP, S/KEY, SAC, SAM, SASCOM, SATELLITE, SCAN, SCREENING, SECDEF, SECOPS, SECRET, SECURE, SEQUENCE, SHAPE, SHF, SIG, SIGDEV, SIGNATURE, SNIPER, SOP, SP4, SPECIAL, SPHINX, SPIES, STANFORD, STEALTH, STP, STRATEGIC, SUPERCOMPUTER, SUPRA, SURVEILLANCE, SYSTEM, T BRANCH, TACTICS, TECHNOLOGY, TI, TOP, TRACE, TRANSFER, TRANSMIT, TRAP, TRINITY, TROJAN, UHF, ULTRASOUND, UMBRELLA, UNDERCOVER, UNIT, US, USAF, VACCINE, VIRUS, VLF, WARFARE, WHITE, WIRE, WORM, XI, ZERO, ZETA, ZONE

10. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Google.

11. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I'm gonna try to stop using google. I'm still using it. It's a habit.

12. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

The CIA is very 1984 with surveillance and the president is a liar with cold clearance to bird dog and bugs bunny vaccines, viruses and secret warfare using undercover classified mercury warfare and satellite scans with umbrella organizations.

(some of that makes sense and some does not but that is not the point).

13. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

Everything you do on the internet can be tracked. It doesn't matter which search engine you use.

14. skitzo child

skitzo child PEACEFUL LIBRA

Wat u dont know wont kill you

15. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Yea I'll probably actually keep using google. But google does freak me out a bit more then some others...

Really?

16. odonII

odonII O

AmericanTerrorist

Is 'skip stone' a trigger word?

If you are worried why are you using so many of them?
    Isn't it about more than using certain words?

17. desert-rat

desert-rat Senior Member

While I was listing to the tail end of that Spanish number station on you tube , my comp locked up . Then I had a problem getting it to re boot . I dont know if it was the Spanish number station , my hard drive , or maby the C.I.A./N.S.A. is doing some thing . On google , it stated out as a number , like 10 to power of 100 , or some thing like that . I first heard it from Carl Sagin , on cosmos .

18. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Hmmm... let me look on google and see if skip stone is indeed a trigger word...
    well, hasn't been identified yet as such but that doesn't mean anything. ;)

Me...worried... using trigger words? I don't care if they read this thread. In fact, the thing to do might be to actually throw around a buncha trigger words and give them lots of pointless work..
    anyways I figure if they're gonna be reading stuff I put online they're gonna do it anyways... plus they haven't done anything to me or other people on here yet so... I doubt they are worried. you just never know when they may start abusing info.

Isn't it more than using certain words you ask? Maybe? I don't know. I think it can be about whatever the hell they WANT it to be about. And I mean, their are non-americans in this thread... that's one thing they admit to looking for...

19. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

:alien:

20. odonII

odonII O

AmericanTerrorist

It might be a trigger word on this forum...

;)

I doubt they are worried, either.

I do agree that the goal-posts may change at any point, but also think that it has been going on that long we would know about more people being 'taken out' by now. It's not trigger words I'm bothered about, personally speaking. It's the sites I visit ;)

:leaving: