Myths, mothers and mobiles

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by J0hn, Apr 25, 2007.

1. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

Lately there has been continued demonstration of T Mobile putting up more phone masts to expand their network coverage. To be honest, T mobile is not best for coverage. At present there is no evidence to support mother's claims that mobile phone masts cause cancer in children or indeed frazzle blood cells in toddlers. I am wondering why mother's are concerned and what have they based their case on?

Earth is a noisy planet ingolfed in radio waves, telewaves and microwaves. It has not caused alarm. If people are happy living next to crystal palace,. then why all the comotion with a dinky mast for a mobile phone company?

I don't condemn parents, mothers for their concerns, I am just curious to know what evidence they have to support their case?

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

killing off the bees, too.

3. sentient

sentient Senior Member

Actually its not that far fetched, ask in the science forum you will get a credible answer there, especially if Fat Tony is around. He knows a lot about radio frequencies and high frequency phone radiation

4. dapablo

dapablo redefining

There is no evidence of danger but the fact of its newness will bring out the protective instincts of the female, they cant grok its meaning. :)

I also believe some scientists did say we couldn't travel faster than 30 miles an hour.