mylan 477 vs xanax?

Discussion in 'Opiates' started by jbiss, Dec 21, 2010.

1. jbiss

jbiss Member

hey all I got my hands on some diazapan (mylan 477). and was told it is equal to taking 4 .25 xanax. I dont know much about them so I was wondering if you could help me out. I paid 40 bucks for 20 of them is that a good deal or just average.

2. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Seeing as how 2mg bars of xanax go for around 4-5 bucks each.

2mgs = $5
    16mg = $40

You are paying

5mg = $40

3. SirItchAlot

SirItchAlot Member

not a good deal at all but if u take them all and pound some beers you will forget that it wasnt a good deal.

4. blitz7341

blitz7341 Banned

bottlefed your math is all wrong man, 40$ would get him 200mg diazepam. 1mg alprazolam is similar in potency to 10mg diazepam. 2$ for 10mg valium is an average price but id snatch em up if i were you just because valiums are alot harder to get than xanax, more enjoyable high too.

5. BottleFED

BottleFED Member

Well where im from $40 only gets you about 16mg of Xanax. Or $5/2mg bar. This price is not a dealers friend price, as Ive seen 2mg bars go for 3-4 bucks each as well. But now that I re-read the OPs post, I see hes talking about have some pills, each he is told equates to 1 mg xanax. He got 20 of em for $40, so he paid $2/each. So all in all if it truely equates to 1mg of xanax then he scored the equivolence of 20mgs of xanax at $2/mg which isnt a bad deal.

And Blitz, stop confusing me with their real names, lol.

6. EggoKiller

EggoKiller Member

I've never actually taken xanax, but I've dabbled in some lorazepam and diazepam. I know for a fact that lorazepam is 10 times stronger than valium, but how is it compared to xanax? By that I mean: stronger, weaker, or similar?

7. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

^ this thread is kind of dead/old but.........lorazepam is weaker than xanax.
    this should be in the pharms section too.

8. pleasureseeker

pleasureseeker Guest

First of all, a light green (I am male therefore partially color blind) with a mylan 477 on one side and just a split on the other side is diazapam, straight valium 10mg.
    To set the record straight for anyone who still doesn't know.
    10 mg valium equal to 1 mg xanax, and not really comparable to kpins.
    Klonopins will get you feeling the same, mg xan for mg klonopin, same price on street but xanax preferred due to quick action. But after a week, Klonopin will not get you high, just stumbling around and obviously on something when you're around others.
    Take my advice as a benzo user and opiate user for 25 years, benzo's are not to be messed with. If you get dependent and addicted to them it is a MONTH withdrawals at least with no sleep, same as long term opiate addiction. As far as street price, it is highly dependent on where you live. I can buy 2 mg xan bars for 2 a piece, and blue football 1 mg for a buck, and usually they throw in some extra if I get a bunch. Some people pay between 2 and 5 a piece, and valium 10 would be same price as 1 mg xan, so 1-2 bucks. Klonopin is a good choice if you're trying to ween down and get off benzo's. Questions, just ask. I'm no pro, but I know my way around after 25 years.:)

9. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

Isnt it 10mg valium = 1mg ativan = 0.5 xanax =0.5 klonopin?

10. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I don't know the potency comparison, but I get $1 for my 0.5mg Xannies, which is the going rate around here, so $40 would get you 20mg of Xanax here. Which for me would provide a good night's sleep for about a month, so it's not a bad deal, lol. As far as the high goes, I don't think much of it, but that's me.

11. junglejack

junglejack aiko aiko