my wyld dream

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by FREE, May 31, 2004.

1. FREE

FREE Member

i recall a path through a great hall along thee length stood naked chanting women who spoke of crimes against humanity,cause with no comppassion only dark will.as i grew further upon a greatlly carved lonley chair a figure illuminated in it,it was dispair,hatred and a very dark gloom.a shadowy doom stood throughout the room of this i was well aware
    the figure in my view was displayed as me and you.as i loomed about for a moment i heard it shout"YOU ARE HE(me) WHO HAD NO REASON FOR STRIFE.EMOTION HAVE YOU(me)NOT,FOR SIMPLICITY YOU`VE SOUGHT!
    I`VE BROUGHT YOU HERE TO STAND WITH ME NEAR AND TAKE ONTO YOU MY WISDOM AS I PASS!I AM NOT THE DEVIL OR A GOLDEN GLORY GIVER,I AM THE EARTH,YOUR SKY AND YOUR WATER IN THE RIVER!TO ME COMES GREAT BURDENS AND IN TURN I GIVE FREE WILL!SHALL YOU SUFFER AS I FOR ALL MANKIND!?OR INSTEAD SHALL YOU DIE!!!!?
    as i stood unable to make decision of reaction to this unoft moment i thought of those things important to me,those things that would give reason for existance...
    my mind was blank and i closed my eyes...