My wildest and most dirty dream possible true HEAVEN on earth!!!!

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by analoverxxx, Jun 2, 2013.

1. analoverxxx

analoverxxx Banned

OMG!

Normal sex is intense pleasure no matter if you are girl or boy

Double penetration for girl and being fucked and sucked is heaven.

But having your ass banged , you suck pussy and getting sucked for male

Or girl getting blasted in two holes while sucking dick...

, thats TRUE HEAVEN!

Foreplay : I suck hot feet and legs from girls , while shemale sucks my cock.

Doggy style =

Male: Gay or Shemale( in my case ) with hot face and nice hard cock pounds the shit out of my warm jucy ass while other horny girl sucking my dick in process , while i eat wet pussy of other girl....

Shemale fill my thirsty ass with cum , i jizz inside girls mouth and other girl cums in same time in my face and suck all of it and we kiss each other.....

And then again... and again... and again.. until they sapp all my strength and will and feel too sleep with them...

I can die after it, dont care :)

Triple pleasure, triple the fun ultimate experience and pleasure beyond your WILDEST IMAGINATIONS!!!

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

My wildest dream would be to blind fold 2 nice sexy women & doing what ever I felt like doing to their bodies with sex toys & my hands.
    And using anything else I think would get them really horny & make them do different sex acts on each other while they stay blind folded.