My Wife's Most Shocking Confession

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by olderndirt, Oct 22, 2017.

1. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife has confessed a number of sexual actions over the years. Most took place in college when we were dating and she had sex with other men. A couple of instances were before college and can't be discussed here. I believe she has been perfectly honest with me, and I enjoy hearing her tell the stories. Just recently, she revealed something that I had never suspected. When she was 30 years old and working for a successful oral surgeon, she told me that he liked to make sexual advances toward his women employees, all lovely young ladies. What she didn't tell me was that he once threatened to lay her off if she didn't have sex with him. This was at a particularly hard time financially for us, so she gave in. On two occasions he took her to his penthouse and had sex with her. She was afraid to tell me until now. The doctor died last week, so there is no need to make a fuss about it now. She regrets not saying anything then and maybe keeping him from harming other women.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Sounds like a keeper

2 people like this.
  3. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

It is sad when a person in a position of trust abuses it. The problem is that since cases have come into the news, all professional and celebrity people are open to false allegations and it only takes one to get other people jumping onto the gravy train. Since all the recent publicity here in the UK, a consultant friend of ours (breast and prostrate cancer) will never examine a female patient without a nurse in the room. On a few occasions he has also called his nurse in when examining male patients for fear of allegations of the other type. It is sad that medical staff feel under such pressure and it is concerning that paramedics could miss a serious heart condition as a result of not feeling comfortable with fitting a full set of ECG probes onto a patient unless they were in cardiac arrest.

1 person likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If she was actually smart about it she'd have sued for more money than the job is worth. But we can't sit here and play with our penises reading that story.

DappaDon, Si69 and JOABBB like this.
  5. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

Why did she decide to "confess" this now?

1 person likes this.
  6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Go pee on that dead oral surgeon's headstone...

7. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

That question did cross my mind. Since all the publicity lately people seem to be coming out of the woodwork every day claiming some sort of abuse. Police investigations show that more than 70% of these allegations are false and are from people hoping to make some money. I imagine that thousands of similar allegations are made from people simply seeking sympathy and attention from their partner. All I know is that the whole thing is making many medical staff nervous about doing their job. (as I posted above). When a person has an unexplained fall, it is common practice for paramedics to use a 12 lead ECG to eliminate a heart condition and focus on TIA activity. Paramedics are often nervous of undressing a female patient for fear of claims of sexual molestation. Perhaps most people do not realize that an unexplained fall is often the first warning sign of a cardiac or neurological condition. No doubt some people simply become alarmed when the paramedic starts removing their upper clothing after they have injured their ankle..

8. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

The guy died, so there is no reason to pursue the matter. If he were still living, I would be tempted to contact him. She had really managed to put it behind her until all the recent publicity about similar cases and the number of women impacted.

9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

His office was nearly 1,000 miles from our current home, so I suppose he is buried there. Maybe I could pay somebody to pee on his grave for me.

10. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Where is it at? If it's close enough to me I'll do it for free!

1 person likes this.
  11. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

Oh, dammit...ruined my night.

12. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Because it’s a trend now. Everyone is blowing there whistle years after they blew something else. Why is it that no poor men have been accused of sexual harassment? I wonder if it’s because there’s more to gain from the wealthy? Hmm?? Lol.

Deidre likes this.
  13. diesel#

diesel# Members

Because dead men don’t talk.

olderndirt likes this.
  14. Steveh

Steveh Members

I like hearing my wifes stories from her younger days to9

olderndirt likes this.
  15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

what about her days from to10?

16. Steveh

Steveh Members

fat fingers. there. was supposed to be a ) and not a 9, sorry about that

17. Mr. Man

Mr. Man Member

Why can't the sexual things she did before college be discussed here? Was she underage at the time or not?

18. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Seems to me that you have a choice:- Draw a line - today, and move on for your tomorrows, or, move on without her.
    Holding things back - (which she hasn't done in her confession/s) will only see the relationship fester - and die
    - In simple terms - are you able to move on?

19. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

She was 14.