My Wife And I Wife Swapped For 8 Years When In Our 20s!

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Boozercruiser, May 5, 2020.

1. Boozercruiser

Boozercruiser Kenny Lifetime Supporter

---

Now of course they call it Swinging, but when we took part it used to be called Wife Swapping.

I did this with my first Wife and although we ended in divorce, she really was The Best in bed.
    We started when I was aged 22 by putting an advertisement in an underground magazine and we got 22 replies through it, which gave us a start!
    Our very first couple we swapped with were teachers with her Husband being a Headmaster.
    In fact most people we met tended to be quite upper crust and very brainy would you believe.

We mostly swapped with other couples by meeting up for a drink somewhere before going back to either our place or there place for the fun.
    Sometimes we had three some's with me with two Women/Wives or Wifey with another Man and me joining in!
    Not very often, but there were parties with about 8 couples having fun in all the possible ways you can imagine.

I am now with my third and last Wife and neither she or I would ever contemplate Swinging, but early on in our relationship I did tell her about it, but she made it clear no way Josey would she ever do that!
    And nor would I want to with her.

It was Happy Days sometimes I think back on, and something I have never regretted, particularly as we met some very nice people, and the experience was wonderful.

I would be happy to answer any reasonable questions if you want.

Cheers

Kenny

[​IMG] :laughing:

2. Boozercruiser

And thank you so much for saying something in respect of my thread start joker.
    I told here about that time in my life just hoping to amuse people, and perhaps get them talking.
    I wasn't bragging or anything like that, as all I was saying was:

Hey folks.
    For right or for wrong this is truly what happened in my life, and if it gives anyone a chuckle that was goodie or a grimace what an asshole.
    That's fine.
    That's life! :smile:

Alice in SC likes this.
  3. Boozercruiser

Thank you Joker.
    But you know what?
    I think I posted the thread really speaking in the wrong section, because although I have posted it in 'True Confessions' this means it looks like it is in a little private sub section.
    This means it is not showing up in the general forum in latest posts.
    I was wondering why it wasn't getting any reply posts, only from your good self, so I think I am going to have to post the thread again in one of the more general thread sections.
    Any thoughts?

Kenny

4. Boozercruiser

Thank you.
    I have contacted Admin about what I say regarding were the thread is posted.
    Will keep you informed.

Kenny

5. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Ahh the carefree days pre-AIDS, pre-Covid-19, 'twas such fun for almost everyone. Except the Church Lady.

Remember key parties?

6. Boozercruiser

Admin have sorted out the 'problem' that my thread was not showing in latest posts.

I have just told here about that time in my life just hoping to amuse people, and perhaps get you talking.
    I am not bragging or anything like that, as all I am saying is:

Hey folks.
    For right or for wrong this is truly what happened in my life, and if it gives anyone a chuckle that was goodie or a grimace commenting 'what an asshole'!
    That's fine.
    That's life!

[​IMG]

Alice in SC, ~Zen~ and joker69 like this.
  7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

those are not the kinds of questions i like to ask.

Alice in SC and ~Zen~ like this.
  8. Boozercruiser

Fair enough, but someone might.
    Am I bovvered if they don’t?
    No!
    There are no thumb screws here wear.

ZenKarma and joker69 like this.
  9. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

All that I can add to your thread is a very funny true story dating back to the early 1970's

Following a large film premier, a very brash young Australian girl invited the entire staff (about 30 of us) back to her apartment for a few drinks and a party.
    We arrived in dribs and drabs to this huge apartment 4 floors above the shops in Kensington High Street that was deserted because all her student flatmates had gone home for the summer break, it was like a tip, littered with clothes, dirty crockery and half eaten meals..
    As we arrived, she simply greeted us with "beers in the fridge, bedrooms upstairs".
    I sat and had a chat with a few friends and we soon remembered that we had all forgotten to feed the cat, or some similar excuse as we headed towards the door, leaving her with a handful of the reception girls who were brought in just for the premier.
    Our host was getting quite upset, but remembered that quite a few guys had arrived and seemed to have disappeared without inviting her up to the bedrooms. So she went upstairs to see if she could find herself a guy for the night.

Just as we were leaving, all hell broke loose, as she went upstairs and found more than a dozen of the guys busy together in the bedrooms.
    Suddenly we saw pants, shirts, jackets, shoes and many other items of clothing and possessions raining past the lounge window down into the busy street below.
    Next, the poor guys were rushing out with only towels and a few sheets to protect their dignity.
    Unfortunately, the apartment was accessed from the road behind the high street, so they had to run around 3 sides of the block in an attempt to find their possessions,
    The few items that remained had been run over by dozens of cars taxi's and buses and to make matters even worse, it was lashing down with rain.

During the following weeks, not one of the guys ever wanted to discuss the incident, or how he got home. Some of them lived 20 miles away, but perhaps walking across London at 2am in the morning wearing towels and bed-sheets was not that uncommon in the early 70's. :yum::yum::yum:

PS, the girl booked the next return flight back to Australia and we never heard from her again, No doubt she decided that London was not as swinging as she had imagined.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2020
  10. Boozercruiser

Funnily enough Zen I can only remember two key parties.
    At the times there was quite a few of us we always seemed to get around to playing Spin The Bottle more.

We would usually sit in a circle.
    A bottle is then placed on the floor in the center of us Swingers.
    One of us would spin the bottle and must passionately kiss the person whom the bottle points when it stops spinning.
    Then we would move on to spins were the person were the bottle points gets to feel/grope any person want to.
    Then spins would mean items of clothing would have to be removed and so on, and I hope you get the drift.
    This usually led to whoever pairing off with whoever.
    It might not lead one to shagging person you want to copulate with, but hey!
    It was such fun.

Happy Mammories! :grinning:

[​IMG]

TrudginAcrossTheTundra and ~Zen~ like this.
  11. Boozercruiser

Thank you for a cracking story of experience there Wilsjane.

But you know what.
    I always try to live by the philosophy of 'Live And Let Live'.
    The only caveat is of course that whatever is not harmful to other people, and anyway I usually find that people who tut tut are mostly hypocrites and you wouldn't know the half of what they get up to.

Of course I would make a start with rapists and pedophiles and the like with castration, followed by days of other stuff slowly leading to death!

12. wilsjane

I share your views that as long as it is legal and both parties consent, who am I to judge.
    The poor girl did not seem to realize that 95% of male receptionists in theaters are gay, But it has never prevented me from treating them as friends. LOL.

ZenKarma likes this.
  13. Boozercruiser

Blimey wilsjane.
    Is it really the case that 95% of male receptionists in theaters are gay?
    Even I didn't know that so I have learned something there.

During my Swinging days I never did come across any Gay blokes at all, but did come across some lesbians.
    I was only allowed to watch and couldn't join in though when my Wife participated with the odd one we met and my Wife was bisexual that way.
    Not me.
    It was a Woman or nuthin'
    My favorite sessions were when we had threesomes with another Woman.

[​IMG]

YES! :laughing:

Happy days!

14. wilsjane

It was in the west end back in the 70's, but with the increase in the number of Asian and Eastern European staff prepared to work the unsocial hours today, things may have changed quite a lot.
    I left theater operations in 1987 and went on simply in the design and restoration of the buildings and facilities.

TrudginAcrossTheTundra and ~Zen~ like this.
  15. Boozercruiser

Yes things have very likely changed a hell of a lot since way back then.
    Like this Wife Swapping experience.
    When I was doing that it was a real underground thing and it wasn't really talked about much.
    Nowadays of course it is much more widely known about, and maybe even sort of accepted as a bit 'odd' but live and let live,

I looked up the current stuff on swinging and came across the below, but it hasn't really changed that much since my day.

------

12 things you need to know about going to a swinging party

Sex is not a taboo subject anymore.

Most people feel comfortable with discussing their bedroom antics with friends and the average number of partners people have in their lifetime has increased dramatically in recent years.

Even sex parties, which were once reserved for only the very adventurous, are more popular than ever.

However, there is still an element of mystery that shrouds a ‘swinging party’.

From whether people really throw their car keys into a bowl to how the fun gets started – here’s 12 things you need to know about going to a swinging party.

1. No, people don’t throw their keys in a bowl

Sure, there is often a warm up game to get people started, but it’s usually something far more fun like spin the bottle.

Volvos are so not sexy.

2. Safety comes first

No protection, no play. No exceptions.

3. Everyone is ‘normal’

People often presume swingers are either ridiculously good looking (think Eyes Wide Shut) or ridiculously suburban (think Abigail’s Party – minus the clothes).

In actual fact, they are rarely either.

Simply curious and open-minded singles and couples exploring their naughty side.

4. There’s a strong code of conduct

Courtesy, respect and an understanding of when someone is not interested in your advances are all essential at a swinging party.

5. Couples come as a couple and leave as a couple

…. Single men are rarely invited on their own, and single women are called unicorns – rare, precious and very welcome.

6. You should invest in some decent underwear

Knickers don’t tend to stay on for long at a swinging party, but, when they do, part of the fun is looking exceptional in your new Agent Provocateur underwear set.

Make an effort.

7. It’s a bit of a social

And people don’t tend to strip naked as soon as they arrive.

Instead, they are encouraged to relax and enjoy the party first – some even forbid ‘play’ until a certain time.

8. Everyone’s at it

The beauty of a swinging party is that there’s no judgement. People are stripped bare, literally and metaphorically.

So don’t be surprised if you’re ‘chatting’ to a barman one minute and a property tycoon the next – it’s all part of the fun.

9. Going just to watch is allowed (but not all the time)

There are different ‘types’ of attendees, from those who’ll do anything with anyone to those who prefer to watch.

Watching is considered fair play for newbies, but seasoned swingers often have a ‘get involved or go home’ rule for those who prefer to watch but not play *every* time.

10. Do bring a bottle

If it’s a smaller party held at a private home, yes, you bring a bottle.

They’ve opened their home to you, the least you can do is turn up with a decent bottle of plonk.

11. It’s sexy

A room full of champagne and nakedness after a hard week in the office.

Could be worse.

12. It’s far less intimidating than you’d think

Because, at the end of the day, it’s all just a bit of fun, isn’t it?

And it was everyone’s first time once.

[​IMG]

16. Boozercruiser

Well it is now 2.40am in the morning here in Rhos On Sea and I thought I would give me thread a little shove up.
    Just to remind me of my Swinging days like!

17. Boozercruiser

[​IMG]

18. ozjohn39

ozjohn39 Member

We were offered a wife swapping thing back in the early years of our marriage.

Wife was keen and I was sorely tempted, but I chickened out due to the jealousy factor and we passed on the offer.

I have often looked back and regretted not taking part, but still know that deep down it would have eventually destroyed our marriage, as it seems to do.

19. Boozercruiser

We Wife Swapped for around 8 years when I was in my 20s, and it is true to say that our marriage failed.
    But it had nothing to do with the Wife Swapping at all.
    Outside of that situation she could be a nasty bad tempered bitch who was prone to trying to scratch my eyes out if a bad argument brewed up.
    Many was the time I went to work the next day with scratches on my face.

But God she really was a nymphomaniac and there was NOTHING she would not do in bed.

But that wasn’t everything that mattered, and in the end I was best shot of her.

Since then I have been married to a wonderful Woman for 25 very happy years, so it turned out good for me.

AndI would NEVER Wife Swap her!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2020
  20. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

A girlfriend, I'll call her Gloria, and I went to swing parties for a couple of years in the 1990's. We met on Yahoo Personals with the understanding we wanted to be swingers and explore our bisexuality. We dated for a few months and were compatible in and out of bed. We learned about a group of swingers from an underground newspaper and joined their society. They med occasionally met at a member's house for drinks and socializing. Many were planning on attending an upcoming swing event.

A local nightclub had monthly swing nights for those who were members of the society and paid a $50 per couple cover charge. The night was billed as anything goes, no singles. The cover included two drinks each and a DJ playing music. After a few drinks, most everyone was dancing naked or watching from tables around the dance+floor.

A nightclub doesn't lend itself to sexual activities but fortunately, the club was on the first floor of a nice hotel. Experienced party goers reserved rooms for the night and invited others to join them. So after a couple of hours It was not unusual to find naked people streaking from the club to the elevators. Often four or five couples were in two connecting rooms with more across the hall. (The hotel reserved the top floor for society members on swing nights)

It was pretty well understood that if a couple accepted an invitation to the rooms that anything and everything sexual was acceptable.

Except gay sex. Girl on girl was fine as my girlfriend found out on our first visit when a naked woman asked her to dance and fondled her through her dress on the dancefloor. Gloria gave me a pleading look so I broke in. The naked woman wasn't deterred, grasping my stiff cock through my pants while caressing my girlfiend's titty. The woman introduced herself as Alice and told what she would do with the two of us.

When the song ended, Alice invited us to join her at a table where her husband, Dave, was sitting. After a couple of drinks Dave told Gloria how much he liked her titties and told her he wanted to fuck her. I'll never forget her response, "Here? On the table with your wife and John (me) watching?" Meanwhile, Alice had freed my cock and was exploring it with long, cool fingers until a drop of precum emerged. Before I knew what was happening, Alice had my cock in her mouth. Distracted, I didn't catch all of what Dave was telling Gloria but heard enough to learn that they had a room at the hotel and several men would want to fuck her. Gloria is not a sexual neophyte but had always been in control and said she wanted to leave. Reluctantly, I pulled Alice off my cock.

On the way home I reminded Gloria that swinging was our reason for getting together and went to the club to get as much fucking as we wanted. We discussed it several times in the weeks before the next swing night. By then she had warmed to the idea and insisted we attend. So she loaded up her purse with condoms, lube and wet wipes and off we went.

The party had been going on for over an hour by the time we arrived so seeing naked couples dancing wasn't a surprise. We found a table and were sipping our drinks when Alice came to our table. She was naked and so was Dave. Alice said she wanted to finish what she started and pulled out my cock. Dave gave Gloria a kiss like a long lost lover and began caressing her titties. Her hand went to his cock as mine explored Alice's pussy.

Next time I looked, Gloria's dress was unzipped and her titties were covered by Dave's lips. Soon she was naked, which attracted more couples who had gathered around the table to watch or take their turn. All the cocks around her put a gleam in Gloria's eyes. I knew my girlfriend was ready to go to the rooms. She smiled at me and took Dave's hand. A couple of men gathered up her clothes and followed them out of the club.

Alice had my pants and underwear down around my ankles and some other woman had unbuttoned my shirt. She asked if I wanted to watch them fuck my girlfriend. I pull up my pants and follow her to the elevators with a few other women in tow. When we got to the room, Dave's head was between Gloria's legs, she had a cock in her mouth and a cock in each hand. Alice pushed me down on a bed, pulled off my pants then mounted me cowgirl. I looked over to Gloria but a wet pussy covered my face.

I lost track of Gloria for the next hour as women kept me occupied with their pussies, rotating from tongue to cock. I heard a lot of moans and groans along with several shiriks or feminine pleasure coming from the other bed. Finally, my cock wilted so that no amount of sucking would revive it. Only one other man was in the room with Gloria's ankles on his shoulders giving her a good pounding. The room was littered with used condoms and wet wipes. With a loud grunt and a scream of YES, the man collapsed on Gloria's titties. A few minutes later he pulled out, shucked the condom and gave me a nod before leaving the room.

In the shower I asked how many men had fucked her. She said she thought nine but wasn't sure. We explored the other rooms only to find all of the men were fucked out. We spent another hour meeting several couples but declined to stay the night for round two. On the way home, Alice said, "Next month we get a room so we can spend the night."

There's more to the story but this is already too long.

21. Boozercruiser

Thank you very much for a very interesting experience story.
    I must admit we never went to anything like that.
    The nearest was 10 couples in someones house, and I have some very happy Mammories of that.
    Ours was mainly just another couple, though occasionally threesom's with either another Woman or another Man.
    Though I wouldn’t touch the bloke, but of course the Lesbian and threesome with another Woman was another matter.

I truly loved those 8 years and I have absolutely no regrets.

[​IMG] :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.