My wife and I have better relation now.

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by raindrops, Jul 26, 2011.

1. raindrops

raindrops Guest

I am 32 and my wife is 30. We have been together for about 3 years and married 2 years. She is hispanic, very attractive, tall, thin with rather large breasts but she hides them well. It is not that she flirts much but she is very very sexy without her knowing it. My wife works for a large manufacturing company as an engineering assistant. One day after she had been there for a year she told me that some black dude at work that she didn't like was always feeling her up and trying to get into her pants. She said absolutely no way. Then I start to notice that she would talk about that dude when we would have sex and she would get really wet.

1) My wife's friend was going to stay at our place over the weekend because she was going thru a divorce. She is 31, and very pretty. My wife and her friend decided to have a girls night out and I decided to stay home to finish up some office work that I had brought home with me. When they came home, they were totally drunk and wasted. My wife went to bed and I joined her friend in the balcony for a smoke. I asked her how was their night and she really opened up with me and started to tell me about their night out. She was telling me how at the night club my wife was getting hit on by guys because she had a white skirt kinda see through, and under the black light you could easily see her thong.

They got asked to dance a number of times and was twirled enough so that her sexy, see thru panties and thigh highs were on display. A guy asked to buy them a drink and invited them to his table. She said it took no time for the guy to get his hands between my wife's legs. She said my wife obviously enjoyed it as she spread her legend closed her eyes, made sure he got a good feel. She also told me how my wife was talking about her Vagina piercings and the guys wanted to see it . She told them how she died her hair and this guy asked if it matches down there, she told him that there is nothing down there.

She then started to tell me stories how my wife would hook up with guys and how she used to have MFM with her ex boyfriend and other guys. She also told me how they both one time got drunk and decided to get their vagina pierced and when the guy was piercing my wife's vagina, she was moaning and her friend couldn't tell if she was moaning because of pain or if she was enjoying the guys touching her vagina. She also told me that my wife's ex boyfriend from collage took pictures of my wife getting her vagina pierced. I didn't knew all this about her collage life and my wife had told me that she had gotten her vagina pierced from a girl, not a guy. I could see why she would lie to me and I had no reason to be mad at her because that was her past. But still my heart was beating like never before. I was on a rollercoster. I was mad at my wife but excited at the same time.

I never told my wife about the conversation I had with her friend but I think she knows that her friend did tell me. We started to have best sex after that. She started to make sure she takes care of me and would do all these things in the bed that we had never done before. It was amazing ; ) Honestly, it's made our relationship so much stronger, more exciting, we both can't get enough of each other. It worked great for us. However; we pretend like we don't know anything about that night and she pretends like she was too drunk to remember anything from that night.

2) Few months passed by, me and my wife were at a grocery store and we ran into this guy she went to collage with. They exchanged numbers and her guy friend asked if we want to meet up for drink at this club later that night. My wife came downstairs that evening wearing her tight black 'wet-look' minidress with black seamed stockings and black heels, she looked amazing and also had loads more make-up on than usual, plus her dress was so short you could just see her stocking tops. I also noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra or knickers as the dress was so tight you could see all her curves. I pretty much begged her to change as I thought she looked too provocative, but she said she felt good and really wanted to wear this outfit and wasn't going to change, so I asked her to perhaps just lose the stockings as a compromise as I was feeling so jealous, but again she said no she wanted to wear them, so I had to accept it. When we went to the club, I could totally notice my wife getting attention from all the guys.
    We sat with her collage friend for a while and had drinks. He seemed pretty cool. After few rounds of shots, he started to tell me how all these guys used to chase my wife when she was in collage. My wife was all blushing, but I noticed she was touching his arm when she would talk to him and at one point she had her hand on his thigh and she slowly rubbed it. I excused myself to go to restroom and my wife stepped outside with her friend to smoke a cigarette. When I went outside I couldn't find them. I smoked a cigarette and went back inside the club looking for them. After a minute I spotted them in the corner of the dance floor and she was facing the wall right up against it and he was behind her. I was jealous and mad as hell, but I couldn't help but stand there and watch. She was bumping and grinding against his crotch. She was also moving his hands all over her breast and letting him slide his hands up and down on her body. She was enjoying it.
    At one point they both looked over and saw me watching, at first she looked shocked and ashamed but then both of them smiled at me. Her guy friend then went back to the bar and my wife wanted me to dance with her. She whispered to me that she was sorry and it would never happen again but she was not going to talk to me about it. Later that night after we went home she came to me and sat in my lap started kissing me, and I started to rub her pussy. She was very wet, drunk and horny. I asked her if she wanted a girl or a guy she moans a guy. So I asked her who she says nobody I ask again she said she is thinking about who she wants and she cums. That night during sex, she kept licking my fingers like she wanting another dick to play with. I know she was thinking of that guy but we had amazing sex. Next morning we both pretended that we were drunk and we didn't remember anything.

3) We were in Vegas few months earlier. She sat next to a black man while playing the slots. The three of us hung out together, drinking and gambling til late in the night. She and the black guy did a whole lot of flirting, arm touching, and joking about her being in the company of two men - the old what happens in Vegas jokes. This continued right up to the point where she said she needed to go upstairs to bed. He asked "How about I join you?" She looked at me wide-eyed, trembled a bit, turned to him and said "Uh, sorry - no. Fun is fun, but that might be more than I can handle." That night we were making love and had drank a little more than usual. I was going pretty hard and she wanted more. I thought I might hurt her but she didn't seem to think so then she said it's ok I've had bigger. Grante I am a pretty decent size at 7.5 inches long and 6 inches girth. That kind of bothered me but I didn't tell her and haven't said anything about it. We never talked about previous lovers. She has always said I have a big one but it is obvious she has had bigger. My mind was totally blown away and my heart was beating like never before. I fucked her brains out and only stopped when she begged me to stop saying 'no more baby, my pussy is so sore'. The next couple of days she kept talking about him and was constantly horny.

I used to be the jealous type, but realized it was only insecurity and that it was OK to want her seduced by other guys. Didn't make me lose her, made her more experienced and able to grow and relate better.

2. mustlivelife

mustlivelife Knows nothing!

Your wife sounds like slag.

3. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

Troll

4. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Oh and by the way I have a friend who is a trained piercer and he told me every girl he ever gave a clit ring to came while it was happening. On top of that it is illegal for a tattoo or piercing place to perform their services on a person who is under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

And Collage is piece of art made up of smaller pictures.

Stay Brown,
    Rev J

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

the responses tell me that this is worth reading, but then i see the novel and i change my mind every time..

6. Mothman

Mothman Senior Member

To the OP, I'm gonna go cut the grass and hope that centipedes chew off your eyelids.