My wants

Discussion in 'Hippie Wisdom' started by smoke__alot!!!, Oct 29, 2007.

1. smoke__alot!!!

smoke__alot!!! Member

I have come to the point in my life where I am completly comfortable with what i have. Needs are my wants... neolithic in nature. Tech has deminished our seemingly fragile cycle of evolution, we have become extremly dependant upon it. I do have certian want's, but not like most, I know I wouldnt live without The Arts, My Wife, my house... I'm setteled in the world, living on the edge of societies bounds.

Peace, Love, Joy.

2. taw

taw Member

thats beautiful,Im really happy for you:)
    I wish everybody will feel the same way one day.

3. slave

slave Member

We all should achive that and I'm in my way but that is not so good because our needs are only fisical not spiritual so after achiveing that we all should make our way on achiveing spiritual things not that minimalising our needs isn't spiritual, it is spiritual but not the only and not the most important spiritual thing. To achive that you should achive peace and harmonise your bodys: your mind, your soul and your fisical body. I think our needs because they are fisical and because we must have fisical body they must exsist. I think you had achived that and I'm in the way to do it and I hope we all achive it.You are older than me you have seen more then me and I respect you, my intention was to show you that minimalising your needs it isn't the only thing you or anyonealse including me should do.I'm happy for you if you are happy and I hope you and all of us will be happy so peace be with us and all around us.

4. XBloodyNailPolishX

XBloodyNailPolishX Forgetful Philosopher

20 years old and already at peace? awesome, dude, rock on.

5. tculi

tculi Senior Member

im happy for you brother
    i truely hope some day that i can achieve that

6. shivo

shivo Member

happy for ya!!

7. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Yea that's real good i could learn from you ,i have my needs but my wants can get me down, sometime i glad i dont get my wants . so im happy on the day. peace to you .

8. Ayurveda78

Ayurveda78 Member

I agree, tecnology and modern society have created this list of neeeds, which is not factual. We do not need all these things we are taught to want or rely on. You need shelter, food, water, and like minded people , family.

9. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Cool man... If I wasn't on probation all I would need to be at peace would be a steady supply of music and intoxicants of multiple kinds and a girl that was similar to myself.

10. Revolver1966

Revolver1966 Member

thats rad man. ive been getting my wants have been toning down alot lately which im pretty pleased with as i have gotten to know myself better

11. Ghetto_ninja

Ghetto_ninja Guest

I think y'all forgot God of War 3. And don't y'all smoke a shit ton of weed?

12. Vongaelly

Vongaelly Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Thats pretty far out man haha. I am pretty jealous :p