My Trip

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by BraveSirRubin, Jun 1, 2004.

1. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Hello all, as you might have noticed, I was absent from the forum for a while, as a result of a trip I took with two mates of mine (Ian from Mexico and Phillipe from Spain) to the Bay Islands here... Utila, specificly. I have been going to Utila for every year for 5 years now, and I was the youngest person to ever backpack to the island at 15... The island is a very nice backpacker/ diver hangout. Cheapest diving in the world.

Anyhow, before the trip, I went to the senior prom, I have a lot of mates in the senior class, so i went to the prom. Here is me (Making a face) and a good friend of mine in the prom:

[​IMG]

Here is me and Phil and Ian... smoking our stuff... (That Ciggar tasted like shit by the way)

[​IMG]

Then... right after the prom, at 4 in the mornin, we cought a bus, and took the 4 hour ride to the coast in La Ceiba.

Here are Phil and Ian waiting for the ferry on the duck at Ceiba:

[​IMG]

The ferry ride was a rough 2 hours of rough sea... but we made it... Utila was beautiful and sunny... full of Scandinavians and Britons at this time of the year... I met a couple of old mates there... had a couple of joints and beers...

Here's a window view from our hotel/dive shop Underwater Vision :

[​IMG]

Did some snorkelin' (no diving...budget was too low... plus, I have medical conditions).... then went to chill at the dock, read some...

[​IMG]

Every night, we partied our asses off, drugs, booze, dancin, insanity...

The almost last day, we went on a hike to the other side of the island and found a beautiful deserted beach...

Saw some eagles flying ontop of us...

[​IMG]

My mates exploring the beach:

[​IMG]

Phil ontop of the rocks:

[​IMG]

Reflecting on the hike:

[​IMG]

We cought a ride back to town in a fisherman boat.... had a good ride.

Then, the last night came.... had to just go chill, and think...

Me (high) ontop of the doc :

[​IMG]

Now I'm back from the 12 hour boat/ car/ walk trip it takes to get back to the mainland....chilling here...

It was a wonderful trip...

Thanks for reading.... do post your thoughts or questions :)

2. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Awesome pics! :D I really wish I had the funds to go to a place like that. Looks like you all had a fabulous time.

Thanks for sharing, and welcome back! :)

3. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

[​IMG]

whats with the crossed fingers?

4. antithesis

antithesis Hello

It is a gang sign obviously.

Even though I've said it before, I'll just say it again, beautiful pictures and I'm glad you had a good time :)

5. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I was holding a cigg and dropped it inorder not to burn my mate...

6. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

The hell with your vacation. I need a friggin' vacation!

It's nice to see you had a good time, though. At least someone is enjoying themselves.

7. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

The expression on your face in that pic clearly says, 'Aww man! And that was a damn good cigarette, too!'

;)

8. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Beautiful pictures, Pavel. As usual. :)

-Kate

9. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

That is the most beautiful place I've seen photographed. I really like the one of the pink-ish sky with you in those awesome black and green bottoms...really sexy picture, Rubey!
    Anyway, I hope it was tons of fun for you!

10. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

I am glad to hear that you had such a great time rubin.

I love the picture of you looking up at the sunset! It's awesome.

were your mates as young as you or older, did you have adult supervision? wow! if you didnt, i bet you REALLY had a blast. :)

11. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Tha funniest thing I ever heard

12. hiro

hiro pursue it

Good looking pics Pavel and I am glad you had a good time but lose the facial hair.... C'mon someone had to say it....sorry :(

13. alex714

alex714 To the Left

looks like an amazing trip pavel, good for you

and i love the hammok pic, its beauitful

14. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Thank ya all :)

Parental supervision? Ha! That word is not in my vocabulary. I've been going to the Islands without parental supervision since i was 15... which makes me the youngest person to ever backpack there. My mates are both 18. We did have a blast... I think that I drank about 10 beers a day.... that would be 4.8% alcohol per beer... you do the math... Smoked a couple of joints aday.... probebly a box or two of ciggs :p It was fun.

And Hiro, the facial hair... i've been getting such mixed responses on it... some people love it, others do not like it... i personally just want to see how far it can grow... i can always shave it off, after all.

15. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

ha! i should have figured the no parental supervision! my bad!

since i am so freakin nosey, is their a drinking age there? sorry, but i dont get around much, been stuck in california for all of my 39 years. :(

oh and Mr. Brave, I think the facial hair is hella nice, you are quite the little hottie. :)

16. antithesis

antithesis Hello

You will be sad when you come to the states and it won't be quite so easy to drink. :p

Also, I have to admit that, although you are sexy no matter what you do, I would lose the facial hair. But you should do what you want :)

17. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Thank ya :)

Yes, there is an 18 year old drinking age, which is enforced, yet very easy to get around of... especially on the islands..... where no one truly gives a damn...

and Chrissy... now that you said that....i will surely not get rid of the facial hair... just to annoy ya ;)

18. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Well aren't you just the sweetest person ever...

19. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

Dammit, I thought I was...now I gotta make up new business cards!!!!!!

20. joe

joe Banned

What the hell is a vacation?

looks like ya had a good time man, ive never been on one of these "Vactions" things but it sounds like some damn fun.

In my opinion the facial hair is a good look for you, just be happy you dont have all that messy chest hair that make ya look like a goriila