My stupid car!!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by crummyrummy, Jan 7, 2005.

1. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

It wont start,and it is at a walmart parking lot a few miles away!!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGG

2. Mui

Mui Senior Member

thats what you get for shopping at wal mart

3. crummyrummy

hey I tried 3 other store looking for what I wanted first. Go fuck yourself and your high and mighty pronouncements.

4. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Ugghhh I hate wal mart, but yeah, my car is a piece of shit too... :rolleyes:

5. crummyrummy

there is an autozone there too so i went to check the battery. twas bad. even got the store to front me a loaner!!!! No shit kept the old one because it is underwarantee elsewhere. so I put the new one in...now the lights light up and the bells dine, but still no click click or vroom. now the store is closed so tomorrow I will go back and get all the electrical components tested......

6. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Maybe it's the starter or something? :confused: I don't know much about cars... :rolleyes:

7. can you hear the solonoid on the starter ? could be a starter......

I don't know.........

8. crummyrummy

nope no noise, I mighta burnt it up. it hasnt been starting in cold weather recently so I mighta while trying during those periods. I am hoping not.

9. too bad Wally World doesn't sell cheap, disposable cars along with all the other cheap, disposable crap they sell!

10. crummyrummy

yeah......I am feeling like parking it till I get back from deployment and buying another one......

11. Small_Brown

Small_Brown Senior Member

If you put your key in the ignition with a fresh battery...and hear a click click sound or a click, then nothing...its the starter. Had it happen to me once with my Grand Am.

12. crummyrummy

nope, Nothing. there were no lights before I got the loaner battery. now I get the lights and the ding cuzz I left the door open, but no click. I am thinking alternator or electronics controller

13. *sings*
    Piece of shit car...
    I got a piece of shit car
    That fucking pile of shit
    Never gets me very far

Mt cars a big piece of shit
    'cause the shocks are fucking shot
    And the seatbelt's fuckin broken
    I have to toe it in a knot

14. crummyrummy

yeah...and I gotta report to the roosey by wedensday..I think...I Hope its not tuesday.....

15. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

NO! Not Wal-Mart! Any parking lot but Wal-Mart! LOL................

~namaste~

16. crummyrummy

does it make it better if I say its a Michaels parking lot or a Panera bread parking lot or a near east buffet parking lot or a andvance auto parking lot or a blockbuster parking lot......

17. Small_Brown

Small_Brown Senior Member

I dont think it would be the alternator, because the car would start, but it wouldnt receive the necessary current to keep all the electronics running and the battery would die REAL fast. Also when your alt. goes, it makes a REALLY loud grindy WHHHHHHIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRR followed by a POP.

18. crummyrummy

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

19. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

I was thinking more of the parking lot outside of "Tiffany's"....................

~namaste~

20. crummyrummy

ummm, Zeros subs close enough?