My Story

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by jbones23, Jun 18, 2006.

1. jbones23

jbones23 Member

I am an 18 year old kid from St. Paul, MN and I just want to tell you guys how I Straightened my life out. Anyone who does, has done, or is about to do ECSTASY should ready this. Ecstasy is a very dangerous drug. I started doing it because it made me feel cool and "pimpin" and like I was someone. Then my buddy who had already went through an X phase tried to knock some sence into me. He did that shit over 100 times in a short period of time. He was rollin' every single day. He said I reminded him of himself and that scared me because I saw what happened to him from X. He was saying its not worth it and all (which it is not). I had already began picking up 70ish or so rolls and the dude I bouth em from was tellin me to stick with him and how much money I'd make and how many girls I would get. I knew I had to make a choice and I made the right one. I'm done. No more Ecstasy, no more drugs. I gotta straighetn my life out and ponder my future a little.

Anyone who reads this that knows someone who is around E, does E, or is planning to do it should talk to them or ask someone. It is very very serious. Lot of meth in those pills man no matter what anyone tells you. I just felt like helping someone out the way my buddy helped me. He saved my fuckin life.

haha now that I'm all sentimental I think it is a good note to end on. Be very careful.......

2. Biggen

Biggen Banned

Your "story" and your sig quote tell two VERY different tales.

I don't believe either one.

3. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Why am I bothering to reply to this?

First congrats on your newfound knowledge, however, it is incomplete.

MDMA, taken in pure form, and only a few times is just fine. In fact, it can be more then just fine. However, as you mentioned, taking large doses many times is VERY dangerous. Many people don't often realize that.

I've been through the whole cycle of MDMA and if for some reason you want to pm me here- (cause I sure as hell am not sharing my story on the internet)- feel free to.

Good luck and cheers! :D