My situation...

Discussion in 'Coming Out and Confused!' started by iChris, Jun 16, 2006.

1. iChris

iChris Member

Hello all,

I just want someone to share my situation with really - most of my friends wouldn't understand or let me just talk solid without asking some question about someone or anything.

Anyway, I am 15, live in the UK in a rural town. I don't know any guys who are out of the cloest. Not even adults - there is no one here that is gay. That is, apart from me of course. Now, I came out to a friend (who is a girl) that is openly bi. The only person I know. She was understanding and so was the next friend I came out to.

Next up is my girlfriend. I told her I am bi, and htough that is currently true I really do learn over to pure homosexuality - I just find men much more attractice. She told me the same and she seems to be perfectly happy with the situation.

Now, her neighbours - he is hawt. I've never knew I could get so obsessed with someone simply because they are hot. He has an ok personality and stuff, but I just can't bear his pure sexiness. I went hard and came when I hugged him.

Anyway, I'm currently in the process of coming out to more people. I really only have 2 more people I would feel comfortable with them knowing, possibly 3. Then comes my parents. I would be happy telling my Mum but my Dad is very old fashioned and we already don't get on very well. I also want to come out to some people - as when I do they will not like me as they are closed-minded and they wouldn't bother me anymore as they do now. I'd also love to havea boyfriend - but as I said I don't know any open gay guys. Can't wait for Uni!

So, that's really all. I'm not asking for advice really, or after anything. Just nice to type down my thoughts.

Thanks for listening.

2. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

if you're gay, you should probably break up with your girlfriend...

just an idea.

3. iChris

iChris Member

Hehe, I really like being with her. I spend about 3 hours everyday and I'm kinda worried that if we spilt up we won't be as close. And if I did split up with her I would just be single for years. We don't really do much sexual things though - she doesn't like syliva so I can use us not kissing as an excuse for us not doing more sexual things :)

4. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

...so, you're using her?

5. iChris

iChris Member

Hmmmm, I dunno. Never thought about it. I suppose so, she's also completely in love with a friend more than me. So, I suppose we're both using each other. Hmmm.... we do like spending trime with each other and she enjoys groping me and I enjoy hugging and kissing her. And also putting my face in her breasts. I wouldn't believe anyone if they said that isn't fun!

So, maybe I am using her...

6. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

Is it using someone if they agree to the situation?
    I think as long as the two of you are crystal clear about one anothers intentions and desires, it should be fine in that regard

7. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

agreed.