My sisters boyfriend!

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Yogamat, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I don't know what the law states about past messages, but the damage is done. Your sister now has TWO guys she needs to stay away from.

Yogamat likes this.
  2. Eric!

I see this now

3. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

If the guy threatens to tell the husband. That says it all. He got a free lunch and doesn't want to lose it.

Yogamat likes this.
  4. Eric!

I'm thinking that she tells him herself and her ex more than likely be willing to handle it. But she just doesn't need to add to all this drama, continuing to make foolish decisions. Someone is going to get seriously hurt (maybe all of them).

5. Yogamat

Yogamat Members

Wow! Just looking for other people's opinions,not therapy which it seems by your angry post,you need.You don't have to read my posts or even reply,so in future,don't bother.I'm sick to death of keyboard warriors.

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

...... :p

Cheers Glen.

McFuddy likes this.
  7. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

You'll have to excuse Glen... He was dropped on his head when he was rather small.

GLENGLEN and Running Horse like this.
  8. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

That really made me laugh quite a bit

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i can't imagine any such law. there's certain rules about what the police can use against you in court, but beyond that if you intentionally send someone a facebook message saying that they want to cheat on their husband with you, the message recipient should be well within their rights to show that message to anyone they choose.

eric's pregnant!

[​IMG]

10. Yeah, I'm thinking Tom isn't the only person to be blamed for this whole situation

11. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

Sending someone past messages in itself would not be illegal I think, unless there was some sort of confidentiality blurb at the end of the message.

I don't know what the law says about blackmail, but it is more or less blackmail. Maybe you have to demand cash or something to meet the legal definition, idk.

The bf is definitely a nightmare.

Your sister may want to talk to a domestic abuse counselor. www.hotpeachpages.net has a world-wide listing of domestic abuse resources, there may be something for her there.

Is the ex husband any better than the bf? Getting into abusive relationships seems to be a pattern for some women.

12. aphrodite_pretty

aphrodite_pretty Member

Try this: write her an email about a friend who is dating a "Tom" of her own. Something like, "Remember Gail from high school? Well you should see the loser she's dating! He's about 7 years younger than her, he still works as a part-time cashier at his grandfather's crappy corner store. He has his own place but it's an absolute sty -- he keeps a dog in there and doesn't let it out so it's rancid. And Gail thinks he's cheating on her -- she saw some of his twitter messages to another woman!" Just make it as similar to her story as you can without making it obvious. Give her a chance to say, "Wow what a loser! She should dump him!" and then turn around and say, "Oh honey, that's Tom. I just wrote you a whole story about your own life to give you a different prospective."

13. drock69

drock69 Members

How old is your sister?